Poker

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is not just emotions, cards and money. This is also communication. In real poker, during various poker series, in the intervals between tournaments, a huge number of acquaintances and individual conversations are tied, which are worthwhile for these events to be organized. In online with this a little more complicated, but the Internet would not have been so popular if it had not offered solutions. One such forum is:damnmate:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Welcome.
Cardschat is a very interesting forum, that has many useful information.
I think, if you really want to study poker, that forum is one of the best.
Good luck.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the socialization in a tournament table is very pleasant, it releases tensions

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The forum offers useful information about game strategies for both novice players and experienced players! There are many useful discussions on poker topics in the forum.

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't really see why and how you're comparing the two above statements, nonetheless if you're interested in learning more about poker you should definitely look into reading books or watching livestreams on twitch as the experience is quite enjoyable! ;)

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont know about "real poker" i am always playing online.
Here there are no communication, just a little chat.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I am sure, that Cardschat is one of the most useful poker forums.
So much useful stuff like here, you will not find anywhere else.
Good luck.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In real poker players communicate with each other and it's quite interesting. It's good that there are poker sites for communication in the world.

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And not just for communication! Thanks to the card forum, I became the second prize winner at the tournament and won about $ 14! How much joy, emotion experienced!

EVA777

EVA777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And it's hard for me to communicate yet in English - I'm Russian ... But the card forum gives you the opportunity to try to speak and express your opinions! I make mistakes, but my reports are good! Try, learn, communicate in this wonderful forum! And you will find friends here!

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today the social media and mainly the applications of direct conversation have approached many players. Here in the same cardschat interact in the forum and see the different points of view helps a lot in the evolution