Poker

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game that must be dealt with strategy and reasoning.
We must put all our calm in front of the cards and develop our skills little by little to fight our opponents.
It may be that there is a weak hand with no logical outlook to win, but logic fails and a turn can happen the moment the five cards are opened on the table.
Always keep in mind that it is part of the game a weak hand that apparently could lose, end up winning.
It is part of the game a weak player to win, but a good player will certainly always have a better chance of doing well.

The important thing is to learn from mistakes and also to evolve in learning.

C

Cashcards

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very helpful and interesting post. it would be good if the beginning players listened to these tips. i will add that motivation and reading books play an important role in poker

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anjo i agree with everything you write up there. Just want to say, before playing poker everybody need to calm down forget everything and focus only the game. And another important thing is never tilt, after loosing a big hand. Good luck everybody!

JDCT12

JDCT12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because this was a pretty broad topic I figure I will share this little story. I once played in a $!00+ live tourney. I was high as a kite, too high to focus and play winning poker. Early on I caught aces and looked up this asian lady who was repping trips and I quickly doubled up. Sometime thereafter I pushed all in preflop with 22. My opponent tabled a better hand and I mucked before the board came out, saying "I don't want to catch". In a way it was stupid of me because I could have caught a set or straigth but in a way it teaches me to play better.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
And do not forget, if you can't not find fish at your table then you are the fish.
Good luck.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All that you wrote is happening in poker, Because if there was no situation when the worst pair of starting hands could not win, probably the number of poker players would be minimal! All players are waiting for a miracle, when the river comes only a single card that gives an unforgettable win!! Yes, Yes, miracle , I want everyone, I have several times had such winnings when the river came the only possible card!

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And do not forget, if you can't not find fish at your table then you are the fish.
Good luck.
lol, pure truth !! I left the table at the same time when I see that I am the fish.