Which pocket pairs are you luckiest with?

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like QQ. In the last game, AA fell out 5 times, but lost with queens.

FF2586

FF2586

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Hi !
I don't really know what pocket pair is the luckiest for me. But I know which one I like the most!
Super sixes is the best.
Then TT and 99
obviously AA and KK

The worst is JJ

Gl at the tables

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love pairs of pocket cards like KK or AK

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really like pocket KK 90% win

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
as incredible as it seems, I hardly lose with 1010, and I hardly win with AA.

It's hard to say if there's a pair that I'm luckier, in my opinion there's not much to be luckier with a certain pair, my lucky pair is the one that I manage to win the hand and take a lot of chips from my opponent. I already mentioned here in other posts that I don't have much luck with a pair of JJ, but it will depend a lot on the way the hand is played, both with JJ and with other pairs, the fact that you sometimes have a pair of AA in your hand, It's not a guarantee that you'll win, it's a lot of the moment. Good luck to everyone at the tables.:)

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite pocket pair is KK. I won many big pots with KK.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
AA is the luckiest pair against a single caller and consistently brings win after win after win, as expected.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Based on the first two cards, we need to decide whether we will continue the game further or whether our hand is not even worth the minimum bet. The value of the starting hand depends on the type of game: cash game or poker tournament. In a tournament, you need to go into the hand less often and bet with high pocket pairs. I have no luck with AA and perhaps more luck with KK or QQ. The higher the category in the list, the stronger the cards you have. In fact, with these starting pairs, you can bet preflop. However, it all depends on the situation, the type of poker and the type of opponents.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
as incredible as it seems, I hardly lose with 1010, and I hardly win with AA.

TT is my favorite hand, but it's always nice to see those pocket Aces. We tend to remember when we lose with pocket Aces more that other hands we lose with. Which makes them seem like disaster pairs.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ and TT - most often I hit a set

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket K's

Seems the best pocket pair I win on most often is pocket K's. as crazy as it might osund I win more hands with pocket K's then I do with Pocket Rockets LOL :D

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any recipe for not losing with both?:D:D

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Always the one that brings me the best luck is the Queens QQ. I have more luck with them than with the same aces. In fact, on second thought, I also have better luck with pocket Kings KK than with aces. Unbelievable lol. Regards.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately, I have been lucky with lower pairs 44-88. Often if I hit a set and my opponent has a greater starting hand (QQ ,KK , AA) that is an overpair to the flop it’s been quite fortunate for me . I have doubled my chip stack up with these pairs many times and if I miss the flop I won’t lose too much because I’m disciplined to get away if needed.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The truth is that I never looked at which one I have more luck with, but I like to play the small pairs, because when they come out on the table you can set beautiful traps for your opponent. Greetings

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would rather say that AA pocket pair brings me wins most of the time.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a serious poker player you should not ask such a question :)

It also depends not only o your kind of pair (or starting hand), but also on your play...

Some poker players I know don't want to improve, they just want to think they are unlucky :)

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, AA.
Surprisingly, there are players among us who think otherwise. This is the right of each of us. I think according to the statistics of all players in the long run, it will be a pair of aces.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The other day I won with a pair of 10 against JJ catching a ten, and as a result I did not fly out in 23rd place, but took 1st place in the end and won a good amount. This is my lucky hand in recent days.
ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thats an obvious answer, AA are the luckiest not just for me, but for everyone else, I am about 77.3 AA and 73.4 KK then strangely QQ is only 59.3 JJ 64 and TT 62.2.
Most people with a sufficient statistical data will have something around these stats, my QQ is a statistical anomaly, so I will see what happens after around 100K hands