Which pocket pairs are you luckiest with?

C

Cooking

Legend
Awards
For me it's the opposite, I don't like TT and I don't have good memories with that hand. I know many players don't have good history with AA, but it's very unusual to me to lose with this hand. So my luckiest hand are AA and KK for sure.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Rock Star
Awards
AA, KK, QQ, cards I run, most of the time I just pay the blinds

P

Pavel1203733

Rock Star
Awards
In poker, anything is possible that is not ruled out by probability. You can both lose several times with aces and win with tens. But against the background of thousands of other hands, this is almost nothing.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Rock Star
Awards
as incredible as it seems, I hardly lose with 1010, and I hardly win with AA.
I lose more AA hands than i win, TT is better for me too, today at partypoker i had AA x AKo, the villain was low stack and was bounty tournament (i was so happy when i saw his cards :D), he hit 4 hearts and won! AA x AKo, two K on flop and so on...so unlucky with AA!

najisami

najisami

Visionary
Awards

As incredible as it might seem to you, that is not true at all. Every hand has an equity, but not the same of course. If you were asked which hand you want dealt to you, AA or TT, you will definitely choose AA because of it's higher equity and because it will win more than TT most of the time over a decent number of hands played.

A

alabos

Rock Star
Awards
I loose often with high pair.....my best pair is 7,8 or 9 that my favorite.....high pair or low pair didnt pay

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Awards
Same as you jfofla , I hardly lose with TT, and my unluckiest pair seems to be KK ..If it's not an ace on the river, someone hits lower trips..

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Awards
Hello, in particular, I feel that the pair of QQ is very good against me, stronger years:D

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Rock Star
Awards
AA or KK .But it seems to me that I win more often with kings.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Awards
MA

The pair AA and KK are the strongest on the surface, but gamblers are excitedly about the pair of 77 because the number seven is indeed one of the most famous numbers in many different sciences and occultisms of all kinds.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Rock Star
Awards
BY
Aside from premium pairs, at the moment I have more luck with 8s than with other pairs.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Awards
There hasn't been much lately :))), but usually 44 is good for me:)

Baldy86

Baldy86

Visionary
Awards
not sure . but i have the feeling that i hit the most sets with 77 , 99 , 33

BillyR23

BillyR23

Visionary
Awards
If it's about favorite pocket pairs I'll go with queens- I seem to have some problems getting max value from aces, while kings is a 'cursed' hand in my case... Jacks is tough to play the 'correct' way preflop and/or postflop and IMO the other pocket pairs are more for people that really enjoy to gamble(most often you'll find yourself in a flip situation or huge underdog); still it depends a lot on your position, stacks size, number of people involved in the pot...

PS. Over the years I found to appreciate a lot more the value of the suited connectors(especially playing from position against TAG players) and my biggest pots are usually won with this kind of hands... GLGL all at the tables BlessRNG

testing826

testing826

Rock Star
i won a big set in finel table with JJ vs QQ and KK you know flop showed me pity a J was on turn , moved me to win to first tornyment!

J

johnsonmad

Rock Star
Awards
I always love to get pocket aces but I always seem to get lucky with pocket 2s and pocket 7s.