Please Help!! What Is a Race Fee

C

Crashmav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just entered into America's Cardroom No LImit Hold'Em The Venom Step 3/6 -5SeatsGTD to Step4/6. In the description box it says Buy-in $15+$1.12 then the next line says RACE FEE: $0.39
I know it's not a lot of money but I am hoping you all can tell me what ithe means. (FYI when I played in The Venom Step 5 $200 +$11.26 the Race Fee was $3.75) thank you ahead of time for your answers

C

Crashmav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
P.s. I always assumed the fee was the +$whatever that was added to the buyin fee. I am confused by the fact that the race fee is a lot less than the other part

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just entered into America's Cardroom No LImit Hold'Em The Venom Step 3/6 -5SeatsGTD to Step4/6. In the description box it says Buy-in $15+$1.12 then the next line says RACE FEE: $0.39
I know it's not a lot of money but I am hoping you all can tell me what ithe means. (FYI when I played in The Venom Step 5 $200 +$11.26 the Race Fee was $3.75) thank you ahead of time for your answers

P.s. I always assumed the fee was the +$whatever that was added to the buyin fee. I am confused by the fact that the race fee is a lot less than the other part

ACR Has a "Sit & Crush" 'Race'. You'll notice it in the upper right corner. how it works is, money is taken from the "extra" amount and is put in the Race pot you see in the upper right corner. Based on how many of these sit-n-go's (or in these cases they are "On Demand" tournies) determines you place on the leaderboard. https://sitncrush.wpnetwork.eu/?guid=1e6f5437-e0a6-4afc-b8fa-3232ead98322&WebTrack=
The more money that goes into the race, the more places pay out on the leaderboard.
Here's a page that explains it all: https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/sit-and-crush/

C

Crashmav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for answering better and more complete than Google did. Lol.