Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dude, nothing I can say but Sorry. I know some of the responses above were harsh but the ones telling you not to gamble with money you don't have and the # for gamblers annonymous were sincere.
Best of luck to you, hope it works out.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys I know i'm an idiot, but im not lying about this. I owe 6 thousand to partypoker or igmpaypro. i think there the same people, but i dont know. I dont have the money to pay them and i only make like 400 dollars a week at a chicken shit job. I'm just scared and pretty sick to my stomach. Just looking for some advice if you think the'll come after me since their out in another country. And the did front me the money i dont know how, but they did. It never declined my deposits of up to 6 grand and i dont have more then 900 in my bank account which i closed already.
The only thing you can do in this situation if it is true, fake your own death, change your name , move to another country and have no contact with your family, it may cost half of what you already owe but at least you wont pay 6k , so good luck with that neveragain, if thats your real name.

AmadorEd

AmadorEd

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question? How did you convince igmpaypro you had $6000?
They will decline any transaction that dose not have funds avalible from whatever bank account/credit card info you give them.
If you are telling the truth then igmpaypro is who you owe money to.
If you live here in the States then there is noway you could have used a credit card, being as they have strict blockage against all online gaming.
Stories like yours are why our government is trying to ban online gaming, mostly due to people like you that don't know how to manage there money.
So i say, get some help, stay off your computer, and find a way to pay your debit.

N

neveragain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im Sorry

Im sorry for being an idiot. just scared that i owe 6 tousand dollars. I live in california so we will see. partypoker is based in india and i believe igmpaypro is too.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you really want to play on-line gaming with-out the use of a credit card, do what I do, use western union or wire transfer, I had heard stories from friends who racked up too much on credit card bill playin on-line and as soon as I heard that, my wife and I cut up our cards and paid them off, best move I ever made considering how much I play a day and I only deposit min on the site, and when thats gone I deposit only after paying bills. If you have a problem, which it seems you do, my best and honest advice is to get rid of your credit cards ASAP.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im sorry for being an idiot...I live in california...
Well, that helps clarify a few things. ;) Plus, it is California, so there must be some law or referendum that simply protects you from everything anyway.

Seriously, if your story is true, go back to my previous post and start with 1-800-GAMBLER.

joosebuck

joosebuck

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ill loan you the 6 g's

N

neveragain

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i wish

i wish i could find 6 grand right about now. thanks for your advice guys, but hopefully they wont come after me that hard.

Last edited:
Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a bunch of crap. His next play is to ask for money from all of you that have shown him some compassion. He asks for help but will ignore everything but a handout. Ban this loser.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If this is legit then all you have to do is nothing. This is an unsecured debt and there is nothing they can do except try to sue you for the amount. If you don't have anything they can't get anything. Hope this helped. And stay away from gambling.

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am beginning to think he is 16 yrs. old and put $6k on his mom's credit card and realizes there is no way out.

Welly

Welly

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They said i have 2 months to pay the 6 grand and i cant do it in that time. That was their best offer.

This is your mistake. The above is obviously not true. It was an amusing attempt nevertheless.

PocketMG

PocketMG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok...its been 15 minutes since i started reading this thread and omg..i think i shat myself with all the laughter. On a SERIOUS note before i put some serious thought into playing poker live and online i considered everything , if i lost how would that affect me? if i won how would that affect me? can i support my habit etc etc...i know whats its like to owe a heap of money ( i had a few car accidents and was in debt about 13k to insurance companies) so if u r telling the truth i sympathise for u and i now how u must feel...but if this is u being an idiot which i think it is..becoz even my brother does a thorugh credit check and all that crap before he lends me 10 dollars for smokes, i hope in the near future u loose everything and go in debt 10x more than what u have mentioned.

P.S im assuming u are a bloke?? right?? if u are grow some balls and accept the consequences, ur a disgrace and yes i completely agree get a vasectomy please!!!!!!

JAMILE1

JAMILE1

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't let em find you, or you will be taken to world court convicted and sent to siberia where they will fork the crap outta you in the snow:p

Pay your dam debts dude if this is true and you owe them the money, I think they will accept partial payments till debt is covered, but I always say you owe, you pay no way around it. they will get their money some way somehow no matter where you open an account, stop the running only making it worse.

P

PokerTactician

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that this "event" teaches you 3 things.

1. Internet blackjack is a online scam

2. Dont play outside your means.

3. Try to think once in a while..ya know cognative thoughts that tell you when you go 2k down dont keep trying to win it all back.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am beginning to think he is 16 yrs. old and put $6k on his mom's credit card and realizes there is no way out.
I thought something similar, but with daddys card.

Marklar

Marklar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking at the deposit limit chart, which can be different for each individual, but for me it is

iGM-Pay Min: $50 Max of $2000

$4,000 /24 hours
$4,000 /7 days
$15,163 / 30 days.

You would have to wait over one week to charge up over $6,000 and by then I think your bank would have noticed something and/or IGM would stop transactions when they realized you didnt have the funds in your account.

PocketMG

PocketMG

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok guys ive seeeeen ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!

ok everyone put $25 into my party account and once it reaches 6k ill give it to our newbie friend.

P.S i dont have a party account

P.P.S if any of u r like newbie and want to give me $25 i will open 1 immediatley

P.P.P.S i opened 1 before i finished typing this (theres nothing like hope)

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Based on the first post I would have thought this was a lie/joke as well, but he's still going on about it. Either actually telling the truth or just very persistent.

How did you lose 6 GRAND though? I mean, after the first $500 lost, wouldn't you figure out it's time to stop and not dig yourself in any deeper? Or at least after the first $2000!?

withawedge

withawedge

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if they are in India thats ok. It won't be a Horses Head in your bed it will be a Cows

:)

wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
P.P.P.S i opened 1 before i finished typing this (theres nothing like hope)
lol. If only we all could think federline-esque.

V

vdub04driver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
igmpaypro and party are linked.. how i dont know but i used to have the same set up where you enter you bank accout and routing number and they just take the money out after you deposit.. i believe the deposit method is echeck or something like that. i havent played on party in forever but i know they would put the money in your account immediately even without the check clearing. so do i believe they let you deposit 6K and credit that to you.. no but i can believe you lost a couple grand. anyway best of luck and im sure they will call you numerous times but being out of the country i doubt they would contact a debt collector in the US to come after you.. so if i were you just ignore calls and hope for the best.

withawedge

withawedge

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its ok saying ignore the calls, but what about the shadows that move around the house at night.

Get yourself away to the sun and do this

:bandit:

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
we will see. partypoker is based in india

Wrong again, friend. party poker is a subsidiary of Party Gaming PLC, based in Gibraltar and incorporated on the London Stock Exchange.

This may be a good thing from your point of view. British corporations generally do not execute debtors, the Office of Fair Trading consider it poor business practice. However, they are perfectly capable of engaging lawyers to sue your ass !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.