Playing Poker With Anger?

L

Luccasdsp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An angry player sees only the monetary value of a lost pot.
When you lose a big hand, your initial instinct is anger,
as well as someone who stole wallet. This anger may be directed to a number of possible targets, depending on what
happened. The most common target is the opponent. This is even more
true if the player believe he lost the pot as a result of a
bad move made by his opponent. For example, the opponent hits an
unlikely draw when the correct play would be double. He has played like that?

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing with anger in poker can be the worse possible thing you can do. It has such a negative result for me when it happens. Over the years, you learn how to manage those outcomes, to see them in a positive manner.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had those moments, months in a row. Its like desire to win more and to bring back all the lost i had. This is so bad i agree. But sometimes crazy poker can make you earn big money fast (in cash games) but you need luck. And if you continue to play like that, it ends with lose for sure. When i see mad player on table, i fold when he is in the hand, or wait for good card and double up over him.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anger has two sides,positive and negative.Negative you're ready to play any map and revenge.Positive you to concentrate more on the game and the main focus itself...

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Angry,,,no,,,but i play better when i`m pissed off.My concentration level sky-rockets when i`m on tilt,,,happened again yesterday,i got in an argument,and went on a long run in 2 tournaments right after the fight,,,,cashed both,FT in one. :argh:

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in a bad game you only have to blame yourself, you made a mistake yourself, you are very innocent, do not blame others, and anger only hinders

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Game in anger of course not very, but sometimes in this situation kin is mired the good hand and you think that he in anger is faring on all, and here and there is no...

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed, that when i was angry always lost.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Biggest mistake. If you feel angry, get out and stop playing till you calm down.