because faith and work will grind everything

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play from Moldova)))) to all players - Hello !!!!!

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi. I'm from Kazakhstan. I play poker recently, a lot of people say that players from brazil are weak players, strong players from canada and the USA. But I don’t look at which country the players are from, because everyone is strong and you don’t know who will be able to take the first place in poker.

C

CannaGnomeA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Which country do you hate the most from? or have you noticed that many players from one country play more aggressively than others

Brazil and Lithuania seem like the most aggressive, having nothing 80% of the time:confused::jd4:

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is a good question, we can not generalize that all players from each country are like this, but we have a great chance that we have to take into account when we play poker, for example the most aggressive are the Russians and the UK, I have had the opportunity to play a lot against them, and I have seen that they tend to bluff a lot in the river, but in general that should work hard to play well against this type of players.

pandaboy

pandaboy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good question. For me its Brazilian. They have a lot professional stacking&coaching teams with databases and marks.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally never judge for certain player based on their country. I try to base my game on more objective data.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me personally, it doesn't matter what country the player is from, I focus on my game.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Doesn't matter for me. I try to play my game and to learn continuously.

tra1mp

tra1mp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From what country the player is, it does not make sense, first of all I draw attention to the style of play. Aggressive or not.

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
usually there are countries good in math. however i tend to ignore it lately.

oarroyo

oarroyo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PY
Chips
The truth is that I have noticed that there is a very high percentage of Russians, what strikes me is how lucky they are!
Players from the United States if I have never seen one! Not what will be the policy

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely look at the player's country.
And to hate a player just because of the country, I think it's stupid.
Inadequate players were, are and will always be. And they will be from different countries.
When they move me, I just try to smile and understand that I did everything right. Distance will return everything.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t hate players from either country, nor would I generalize it.
Whoever plays badly and pushes chips over to me, I thank you for it, and it who for playing well, I respect and learn from him.
That is all.