Players nationality are the strongest?

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players nationality do you think are the most powerful in poker?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker was invented in the USA, so unsurpricingly a lot of the all time greatest players are from there. Of course this does not mean, they are all good though, there are also a lot of players in the US with more money than skill ;)

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, i believe that the most powerful poker players from canada.

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think South Americans are strong players but players of all nationalities can surprise you! But Brazilian players are very good! But this is my opinion. Russian players are aggressive ....... Good luck and good results in poker!

Last edited:
KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's pretty intimidating to have an euro bot playing on your left.

Those guys are like freaking robots. Don't even blink.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we’re discussing online poker as opposed to live, I’m not really sure about which nation has the best players.

And I’m not taking the bait and getting banned by suggesting the obvious choices for Nation with the worst players.

If you’ve played online for more than five minutes on a non-bush league, not a third world site (no bitcoins, none of this “affiliates only” bullshit) then you may have a rough idea of the 5 or 6 obvious choices

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We’ve had four countries nominated so far

And one guy who compares bots to robots. Not sure if that’s meant as a level

But yeah. Two of the four definitely on my list

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
USA, Brazil and Germany I think... but there're good players in all countries, I just believe that these 3 countries generate good players more often.

VysotskGSV

VysotskGSV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
nationality

Players nationality do you think are the most powerful in poker?
I think it's not about nationality , it's about understanding and developing at the poker level

I

iulinika84

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!I think that the experience in poker can make the difference

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think Russians,Germans and Brazilians are pretty good in online poker.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if we talk about online poker, then I think that the greatest number of strong players are Russian-speaking players (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus), the greatest number of strong players from these countries!

vegasivanov

vegasivanov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liechtenstein, San Marino, Anguilla, and The Turks and Caicos are prob up there too 😁

T

triangulista

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My experience, Latin American players are difficult to read

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Once you get to the limits where some people play poker for a living, like NL25 and above, generally the people from the poorer countries do better, because money matters much more to them as opposed to the people from wealthier countries.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
Its an easy reply
Look who won the last toournaments
US and brazil
Period!!!!
Lol
Rgds

D

drXalf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Uhm, I don't really know if you can say some nationalities are better at poker than others. Poker is about strictly individual game. But if you wanna to, you can try to count how many Americans or Canadians or French poker players have won the wsop rings.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not say that nationality influences the game in poker, each player has his own playing skills and everyone can bluff or aggressively play or win on good high cards or bad small cards and win, in one game the Brazilian can win - another game can win the German; in the third game, the Russian can win - in the fourth is a Ukrainian and so on in the countries, so for me all the players are good just who has the card and plays better and who is worse!

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it is players from Canada, Brazil, Russia, Ukraine.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And what's the difference nationality of the player. And what difference does a strong poker player. The main thing is that the game brings him satisfaction and brings joy. The main thing is to be happy.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
is indistinto has nothing to do ... poker is universal and as long as you have the strategy and luck everything is possible whatever their nationality ...

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker countries

As far as I remember, some rating of countries with positive and negative general statistics was compiled. So it seems that the Republic of Belarus was named the most profitable country, and the United States was called the most negative country. I do not know how all this information is true.:star::star::star:

R

Riversalmon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate to be bias but the greatest come from Canada Haha jk. There are great players all over the world. Hard to say.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
We should make a statistic with the first three players at the final tables and then we realize.