COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I like those players who play all in almost any hand because they are easy to take out with a good hand, what I don't like is when he takes you out with a very weak hand!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
This is something that is only seen in online poker and recreational players, professionals are more respectful in this regard

Mamkin_Pokerist

Mamkin_Pokerist

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think such players are bad. You can hit the jackpot with them

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst player

I do understand the situation as along as it does not escalate to physical harm. But online i don't care, he can say what ever he wants as long as i win his chips.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think any kind of ranting and raving matters online, I reckon most people don't even see it. But in real games I don't like it.

The player I don't like, is one in real games who constantly delays the game with conversations and distractions and not realising it's thier turn.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Players who berate others on the tables are bad for the game!
We don't want the bad players to get better!
We don't want them to start studying after being criticized for playing poorly.

The person doing the berating.... wtf... do they want the bad players to improve and play better?

We want to keep ALL of the bad players on the tables! We want them to feel welcome and we want them to continue playing badly.
When I'm in a good state of mind (not often enough unfortunately), I prefer to congratulate the lucky P.O.S. donkey mother___ing Fish... reinforcing their belief that poker = luck & not skill and their chance of winning is just as good as (or better) than the rest of the table.

I do fail at times. Sometimes you're there playing a tournament for 4 or 5 hours, have amassed a decent stack, waking up with a monster in a crucial spot (say against the huge fish who is also sitting fairly deep) only to have them hit the miracle gutshot on the river, leaving you short of worse... knocking you out. I may have said to them something like "Really? WTF?!?" but moments later I am honestly hoping that they WIN the tourney (it's good for the poker economy).

It seems it's not always bad players who berate others.... look at Phil Helmuth. The guy has the world record for most wsop bracelets and yet he still cannot keep a lid on his propensity to berate others on the tables. At least he's typically berating world-class players and not just some recreational fish (although it wouldn't surprise me if he were to berate the fish at times too).

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Players who berate others on the tables are bad for the game!
We don't want the bad players to get better!
We don't want them to start studying after being criticized for playing poorly.

The person doing the berating.... wtf... do they want the bad players to improve and play better?

We want to keep ALL of the bad players on the tables! We want them to feel welcome and we want them to continue playing badly.
When I'm in a good state of mind (not often enough unfortunately), I prefer to congratulate the lucky P.O.S. donkey mother___ing Fish... reinforcing their belief that poker = luck & not skill and their chance of winning is just as good as (or better) than the rest of the table.

I do fail at times. Sometimes you're there playing a tournament for 4 or 5 hours, have amassed a decent stack, waking up with a monster in a crucial spot (say against the huge fish who is also sitting fairly deep) only to have them hit the miracle gutshot on the river, leaving you short of worse... knocking you out. I may have said to them something like "Really? WTF?!?" but moments later I am honestly hoping that they WIN the tourney (it's good for the poker economy).

It seems it's not always bad players who berate others.... look at Phil Helmuth. The guy has the world record for most WSOP bracelets and yet he still cannot keep a lid on his propensity to berate others on the tables. At least he's typically berating world-class players and not just some recreational fish (although it wouldn't surprise me if he were to berate the fish at times too).

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, and Colin just want you to know how much I appreciate your continuing compliments on my play. It's what keeps me coming back to the tables even through the extended losing streaks. :D ;)

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Any poker player plays as he pleases, if from this he gets his incentive ...

T

The Long Shot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cold paying players, who like to match the bet until they reach the river with the lowest pair on the table and sometimes they are lucky.

But most of the time they aren't. These are the players you absolutely, 100% want at your cash game table!

TheIpS

TheIpS

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There will always be such players in freerolls and low-cost tournaments. Especially in hyper tournaments. Yes, they annoy other players, but they can help you double your stack. I try to treat these players with a smile, and I understand that I am not like that, I can control my emotions, which means I am a better player than them.
And even when they put together their combination and run over me, I still know that my action was correct and it will be positive at a distance.
Good luck to everyone at the tables!
" If your opponent is irritable, find a way to make him angry. "
Sun tzu

eventually his chips will become yours

tooting!

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^, and Colin just want you to know how much I appreciate your continuing compliments on my play. It's what keeps me coming back to the tables even through the extended losing streaks. :D ;)

:D:D:D

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind either of those type of players at my table--it is sitting at a table of good players that I don't like