Which player is the worst?

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't like a player who only plays allin, which takes a while to play, but the worst is the one who loses a hand and starts to attack his opponent with words.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i think we all been there , to be tilt by that type a players , but if you have patience it will come a moment were you can catch him , they :)

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, no one likes such inadequate players. But nevertheless everyone has the right to play as he wants. There are players who are used to losing money and therefore prefer to play bingo.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

I don't pay attention to such players, and the frequent all-in I wait for cards and pay him

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where I play All in is the rule not the exception, so I adjust my game, that is what poker is all about. And yes some people berate others playing abilities if they loose. As long as it is not vulgar or personal attacks I let it slide. I will speak up if someone has crossed the line attacking another player. The best response I think is to just point at the chips you just one and smile.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Each player plays as he wants and how he can, this is his right. But I don't pay attention to swearing at the table, I usually don't open the chat.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Why do you choose to leave chat on when you acknowledge that some chat has a negative effect on your ability to play well?

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players often play all-in, especially in freerolls, but it is their choice and their right. But I also believe that any insulting remarks during the game are unacceptable and I am entirely in favor of banning such players.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
Cursing or in general bad behavior at the table is worse imo.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Each player has the right to play the way he likes, and this is not prohibited !!! Personally, I am not against these players who often go all-in, because with a good starting hand, I have a good opportunity to take all his chips !!! Swearing is certainly bad, but it doesn't bother me either, since I pay very little attention to chat during the game !!! The player lost a big pot, let him cry a little)))

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't like a player who only plays allin, which takes a while to play, but the worst is the one who loses a hand and starts to attack his opponent with words.

So you are trying to say that cursing (only going all-in) is not smart right (which is kinda true)? Still it is never wrong to let it slip like 12 times a day :cool:

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey!
Inadequate players were, are and will be, I try not to pay attention to them, it does not always work out, but I try

D

Dandadandan

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the all-in-every-hand players are a pain to play against alright.

I don't mind swearing.. actually it annoys the hell out of me that they **** out all the best bits. It's funny to me when people take the game so seriously that they act like a dumbass and it's more satisfying to take their chips.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
these people who always go all in are usually out of the tournament very quickly, so they don't bother me that much. you just have to wait for the right moment and then call. And people who abuse other people while they are still in the game are so too. Because they play too emotionally and that doesn't fit into a game of poker. When I see something like that, I usually take a deep breath first and ignore them. But sometimes when they are kicked out then they stay as a spectator and continue to abuse other players and that shows that they would have little and have no respect for others. Sometimes I think it's a shame that at pokerstars you no longer have the opportunity to call an admin to the table because the one who insults so badly has no way of defending himself except simply to ignore it. Personally, I rarely pay attention to the chat, but I have also experienced it before that someone had insulted me really badly. Some people believe that because it is an online game they can say what they want but it is a game with people and everyone deserves to be respected

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
No problem with that, play online, turn off message settings.

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The all-in player is the hardest for me to deal with because it takes the fun out of the game. the person who curses I can just put on head phones to block it out.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Rough language has to be punished by stars. Cursing other players is not an advantage.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the one who curses and besides that tilts and plays all in every time.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
No dislike in my mindset or game, simply adjusting to the styles and players and continually finding the best possible way to exploit them.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

The player (typically maniac playstyle) which is constantly All-In, Phil Hellmuth (in the book Play Poker Like The Pros) calls them "Sliders" because they are always sliding their chips into the center of the table. :D

The Sliders can be bothersome to play against because everyone else needs to fold a lot, but at least it is a playstyle strategy - you are right that I think it is worse when someone starting insulting others (to this point, Hellmuth might need a reminder...)

On a similar topic, anyone who finds this thread interesting may want to contribute to this cardschat survey:

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/general-poker-13/poker-pro-most-punch-able-face-488489/

This option has zero votes currently: "Anyone who berates other player and/or slowrolls"

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Usually I do not pay attention to the statements of my opponents at the table. On the contrary, I try to focus on the game and use the mistakes of my opponents to my advantage.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The player who uses their whole time bank every hand.. even to just check when they are the Big Blind.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cold paying players, who like to match the bet until they reach the river with the lowest pair on the table and sometimes they are lucky and in the river they can complicate your hand, then they make fun at the table and brag they think they played the hand well and they only defeated you it was with the luck factor.