played with a poker pro...mr moon

D

deerhunter29

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played poke with a icon last night his name was darvin moon. turns out he is a good guy

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I was just watching the 2009 main event which he finished second in, seems like a cool guy.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
He seemed cool. I remember him from the main event final table.

ChillinVillian

ChillinVillian

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah its cool to meet players who have had success at the tables and talk with them . Theres this guy from my area who finaled last years wsop main event (The foosball dude) sorry can't remember his name , and I had the opportunity to play a tourney and sit at the same table with him during the break before his trip back for the Nov nine .
He was well mannered and just an average person who was enjoying the ride . He had some good stories and was a pleasant person .
I have some family out in L.A. who are in the movies and truth be known there just average peps trying to make a living and raise a family , you know , they didn't let there fame go to there heads and you sure don't see them in the tabloids .

Havik

Havik

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got bad beat by a full tilt poker pro lol. That's the last thing I can remember about playing on that site. Since USA players can't play there, I do miss it.

W

wildice13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah its cool to meet players who have had success at the tables and talk with them . Theres this guy from my area who finaled last years WSOP main event (The foosball dude) sorry can't remember his name , and I had the opportunity to play a tourney and sit at the same table with him during the break before his trip back for the Nov nine .
He was well mannered and just an average person who was enjoying the ride . He had some good stories and was a pleasant person .
I have some family out in L.A. who are in the movies and truth be known there just average peps trying to make a living and raise a family , you know , they didn't let there fame go to there heads and you sure don't see them in the tabloids .

Pappas?

Karozi615

Karozi615

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was the logger from somewhere down in Pennsylvania right? He ended up losing to Joe Cada heads up but seemed very humble. I also remember he ran super good (which I guess you have to do to final table the WSOP)