Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Do you think that Trump will be easy to the point of falling into your traps? I don't think so.I think that Trump is a smart person in dealing, persuading businessmen and making money, and this is not easy. These specifications require a lot of experience and skills in order for a person to reach his wealth. I think Trump with his potential if he cared about poker would be much better than Biden

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Trump, because stupid idiots are easy to beat.

:top:

Last edited:
GDubs13

GDubs13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ew politics... But I'm going to answer it anyway.. I would play Biden in a heartbeat! I could see Trump being a decent player where Biden would probably forget he was playing poker after the second hand or so.

Me, "All right Mr. President, read them and weep I've got a full house."

Biden yells, "RUMMY!"

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trump because he has more money xD

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I couldn't stand to be in same room as Trump--it would have to be online--and its because of his personality nothing to do with his politics--absolutely worst humourless egotistical personality in the world

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh Trump, definitely, guys a moron. He will be too busy trying to build his wall of chips than playing.

A

adjacentcape1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Trump, because he has more money, so he's more comfortable losing.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Either..lol. there both dumber than a box of rock. I would love to take the money back they both have taken from us over the years. Its sad but nothing we can do..we voted for em. smh. Good luck

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Don't really understand why they would be necessarily good at mind reading or even body language, but as I said before, you never know.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I would play against Trump for sure. Why? He dont undertand anything that was so clear for the last four years:)

milencenov

milencenov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Neither Trump, nor Biden.

After 3 lost pots, Trump will start crying that the game is rigged against him, and he will invite Fox News to announce that any Trump's loss should be referred to as "fake news".

Biden will wait for 20 hands, and then will quit the table, but he will call this "a heroic evacuation".

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Trump,
I would like to see him loosing..
But the big problem is, he would do everything not to pay me

2fingershuffle

2fingershuffle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big D

Do you think that Trump will be easy to the point of falling into your traps? I don't think so.I think that Trump is a smart person in dealing, persuading businessmen and making money, and this is not easy. These specifications require a lot of experience and skills in order for a person to reach his wealth. I think Trump with his potential if he cared about poker would be much better than Biden

Agreed!

Imagine the look of "fake news" on Donald's face when he gets donked :D

Someone please organize Politicians vs. Citizens games.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no interest in either man,(nor are they impressive,,,),,,so it would't be any fun for me,,,:deal:

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If I'm better than either of them at poker, I'll take the one with the biggest stack.
Though I'm not sure I could stand to be in the same room as the one-term-loser (his words, not mine),, Donald Trump. But I'd be happy to relieve him of his cash...

But in reality, can either of them play? Generally, it is easier to take out those with big ego's at the table, than the quiet nits who only play QQ/KK/AA.

Trump seems like he'd have lots of tells, would over-bluff, and could be tilted with a few off the cuff phrases (Feel free to reply with a few choice phrases that might put him off).

Joe, however...I think if he played, he'd be nitty and quiet...and generally not much fun to play against.

But clearly I am loaded with biases with these two...

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
None of them they will beat me xD !!
They don't seee money like i see, It's just a paper for them.

I

ianleel

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i think it would be hard to play against trump cause he lies all the time

E

et bilu

Rising Star