Play Poker with Smartphone or Computer?

B

Badbunny

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have curiosity to know how many people preferre play poker from Computer or Mobil Mobilpoker.
My personal opinion, I like better mobilpoker why it comfortable for me I can do more thing when I play what contrary by the computer.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is indistinct ... the important thing is to play poker ...

K

kozong

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PC for the HUD & multitabling

& smart phone for emergency only

John Turnner

John Turnner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play with the mobile. But I will switch to a computer to make a career as a poker player.☝

maikl2602KML

maikl2602KML

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any case on the computer to play poker very well. But when I'm not at home, I can play on a smartphone

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, on the computer, I have some kind of anti-poker on the android, even the previous distribution can not be considered in detail, now the 21st century of poker, many programs, managers who help understand how to play against each individual player. So the computer is unequivocal.

Queen of hearts

Queen of hearts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet seen a convenient interface for a smartphone to play more than one table / tournament at a time. All such options are extremely uncomfortable. So my choice is PC, if you need mobility, take a good laptop.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only PC. On the mobile it is impossible to install HM2 and it is not very convenient to play from 6 tables and more))

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not have time to play on the phone. I play more time at the computer.
my computer is a good internet. So I can not lose connectivity when playing game
While the benefits of playing the phone also present. However, playing at my computer is better :D:D

B

Brazenly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is less things that distract when ur playing on ur mobile. Totally recomend. Won some money on cash games mobile 888 App

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PC, With Two Monitors, One For Poker, Second For Films Or YouTube.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On mobile currently, but on the computer is better, easier if you play at multi table!!

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the time I play on my computer, because I can collect data with my HUD. But sometimes when i'm traveling, I use my phone!

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only on computer. It is better view and I can play more tables in the same time.

steadman0

steadman0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Computer. I like my Hud too much. Although I do play on my phone when I'm traveling or if my RSI is playing up. But out of the two, computer is the way for me.

T

Tidal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on both phone and computer but I prefer playing on the computer, because it is easier to focus, because the screen is bigger, and also it is easier to play on many tables, because you can watch them all at once.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I play on a desktop computer with a large monitor and sometimes wish I had an even larger monitor. I doubt if I'd ever play, if a smart phone was the only option.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play on the computer I prefer computer because it is more practical, but sometimes I use mobile

Dibsmaker

Dibsmaker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on computer but also some times i use smartphone with app. I play only in pokerstars and I can tell you that mobile app I worst than pc app.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Rarely I play freerolls on phone, but I prefer to play on computer because of HUD and multitabling.