Play music while playing poker?

L

lvlalaciuca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not because it can distract.
I play poker not do anything else because this will decrease my ability to concentrate.

C

chako_pro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely, i pretty much listen to mainstream music i like, i dont really have specific genre, my playlist goes from slipknot to justin bieber.. thats how broad it is lol ..

A

AussiePoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
listen to music is one way to keep your rhythm in sync with each time i play.

wc2hell

wc2hell

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During i'm playing, i always like to listen some music that make me relax, so I can play less nervous.

malyshanya

malyshanya

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any genre, any music), the main thing that I liked)

L

LalaBliss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play music while I am playing any type of poker. Otherwise it feels a little boring and empty. Sometimes I listen to deep house/tropical house but most often I listen to electro dance house or just dance music. It keeps me in a good mood and positive energy. Being positive on poker helps you to focus and win more. :)

ayo

ayo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite music

I lo ve rock music. It gives me strength.
:) :) :)

Robert Krawczak

Robert Krawczak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to listen house music it makes me happy, even if i had bad beat or just bad time in poker. I just focus on music and then playing poker is just pleasure ;)

BentleyBoy

BentleyBoy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have experimented with a whole range of different types of music but always find myself coming back to one type. CLASSICAL. It allows me to chill out and focus on the game with the sounds of the beautiful instruments floating around in the back of my head almost as a barrier to everything else but such that I do not focus on it, but stops my ind drifting away to some other wonderful place or time.

Helvec

Helvec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We all know that the poker requires our highest concentration at the time of playing to improve our yields, but the personal performance is based, I believe, in the satisfaction of feeling full to play.

I used to play for hours and hours without music, without any factor that we can rely on the game until I started to feel tired, bored, without motivation...

Started to listen to music while playing poker and I felt better, my game change effectively and I think it is so pleasant it is to listen to your favorite music while playing your favorite game. :)

Emixilian

Emixilian

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I m listening to rock music , house and some techno . I think it keeps me energized and this helps me a lot on the tables !

W

Whiterosemov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In live games sometimes it may be a little annoying, as if the guy don't give a f*** about what everybody is saying.. for professional poker it may works, but doing that in a more friendly game just makes you a moron lol

A

avderevo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to relaxing music during gameplay , Deep house, sometimes jackin house

R

Radiotelefonist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play poker usually at me some music plays, but I don't listen to it as I am concentrated on game. Almost I don't pay attention and I don't notice what music plays. But now I will think of this question, most likely it is important too. it seems to me to listen best of all to classical music without words.

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I listen most of the time. I prefer Hard Rock, Metal and some Big Hair groups.

Killdalimper

Killdalimper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As much as I love listening to music but it kinda distracts me for some reason when it comes to making good decisions. Usually when Im needed to make a critical decision I just pause the music and resume when the hand is over.

Samuel Lee

Samuel Lee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it's summer, the sun is up and tropical house is incredibly relaxing.

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Few days ago I found African reggae... nice and relaxing while playing :)

HUmanMustard

HUmanMustard

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its weird, but I dont listen to anything while playing.

partyboy392

partyboy392

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always turn down the music when I play poker. When I stare at the monitor I try to spot every detail, every move and every tell that my opponents make. In order to stay focused and to control the game there shouldn't be any distracting things around you, like music, talking TV, running around kids or angry wife. All of these should be put aside. Works perfectly for me :)

U

UrbanBourbon

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to classical music or the chillest music I can find, I don't like music that distracts me from thinking.

myrelmyr

myrelmyr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
listening to music relaxes me when I play poker:angel: