Play in different formats

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen! There are many varieties of poker, if my game at a cash table does not work out, then I go to SPIN & GO, then to SIT & GO or POKERDOM in pineapple. I'm sure that many play or can play in different formats, and who played on different formats at the same time? Suppose Holdem,Omaha and 2-7 Lowball at the same time and what came of it?
Best regards, Sergei.

Last edited:
Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see no problem playing different poker formats, including at the same time. If you know the rules and the strategy well, this is not difficult.

Perhaps the most inconvenient thing for me is the different rules in short deck (6+) poker. the iPoker Network and pokerstars have different hand orders. This is sometimes annoying.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rather prefer to play just 1 single format...it 's hard to me to focus on omaha and holdem at the same time

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not think that is a very good idea. My goal is to improve the game and gain skills and experience, so I focus on only one tournament format. I am sure that this approach will allow me to progress and develop faster.
Good luck.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought playing different formats at the same time would be bad for the results. But that turned out the opposite for me. Because at the beginning of each hand I have to consider the format first. But that only means that I have to think more before each and every move. That improves the play, not the other way around. At least for me.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have played all the available formats and the ones that I really liked were sit and spin & go. I can make a profit without playing for a long time

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I recently participated in the horse model, which mixes a blind for each type of poker. Hold'em, Omaha, Razz and Stud. In addition it has relay with Limit and No Limit.
I found it very interesting and I liked it.
I played Razz tournaments and had good results.

D

Delfino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends if you play for fun or seriously. If you play seriously it is bad and will hurt your profit.