Physical Exercise to Reduce Stress?

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that during the 5 minutes of rest it is better to eat something and walk a little to stretch the legs

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It definitely helps with focus and just overall general health and concentration I find

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
And too much stress would crush us , but I do think a little stress will help to achieve better performance.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually go to the toilet during the break, drink water and eat something so that I don't feel hungry. Sometimes I ventilate the room in order to feel better and be as focused as possible on a positive result.

B

berkyt20

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Slow breathing. One of the simplest physical exercises to relieve stress and tension. Inhale deeply for 4 seconds, then hold your breath for the same period. Repeat in turn for 5 minutes, completely relaxing for the duration of the psycho-gymnastics.

nghoffman

nghoffman

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
During the 5 minute breaks, I often get up and go the fridge to have something to drink.

M

madmandown

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do some light workouts and watch some comidy will help.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Push-ups from the floor, it is necessary that the blood also goes to the brain, do not forget about oxygen - and it will not hurt to eat snickers

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the middle of a tournament, it would have to be a exercise that will relieve the tension and stress, like yoga. After hours playing, I usually try to make some stretching exercises.

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Smoke some weed will make stress go away poker can be very stressful I smoke that's the best way for me if I did not smoke I would not play poker that a fact poker can be very stressful especially with these poker sites they have now days just to deposit money on these sites can be very frustrating

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What works for me is playing a game of Spin&Go while I wait for the break.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you should better have a good rest before the game. doing that there's no need to do anything during the game.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the middle of an extensive grand prize tournament, minutes of breaks are given, which physical exercises could contribute effectively to be able to play a better game.

Particularly I think the break is short, I use it often just to go to the bathroom.

But something quick that helps me is emptying my mind with my eyes closed consenting to my breath.

Helps to dissipate stress.

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Walk a bit and two minutes for meditation.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i always walk by the beach =D

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best physical exercises I think are running 2-3 km and playing table tennis.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Exercise is a must, it helps you to think positively and cope with failures in poker, push-ups, exercise on a turnneck, and of course running, all this helps you to get out of trouble.

S

slothi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do some steps and stretching to get some physical movements…..and sometimes my gf gives me a short massage of my shoulders….that’s awesome

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes physical excersise will absolutely help,especially stretching.It feels amazing when you stretch out and you just get a feeling of warmness going through your body.I definently reccomend it.

Izzeee

Izzeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I say find an exercise you enjoy and stick with it. For some people it's cardio for some it's weight lifting. Personally I enjoysome weight lifting, but pratice basic Qigong. I've also found that a basic breath meditation can do wonder for stress.