Physical Exercise to Reduce Stress?

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the middle of an extensive grand prize tournament, minutes of breaks are given, which physical exercises could contribute effectively to be able to play a better game.

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't know what exercises helped during a poker party, hahah, but I play ball almost daily!

M

mp3player

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ummm

if i am ranked top 20 with 200+ people left i binge on youtube videos while playing poker. I won alot of times and the most money doing that and got far vs me focused on poker. But once there are 50 players left then focus on the game 100%.... What i noticed is that i got alot of good hands that would have been bad beats while i binge on videos lol

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regular exercise and warm-up helps me.

L

ludolh31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just walk! Fill a cup of water, go to the bathroom, etc. Then come back and think fresh!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the middle of an extensive grand prize tournament, minutes of breaks are given, which physical exercises could contribute effectively to be able to play a better game.
Does walking to and from the bathroom count? :)

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably the most effective physical exercises for unloading are head movements in order to increase the blood circulation in the brain. This will give you strength and intelligence and restore mindfulness.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes during a break, I squat and do inclines, this helps a little from stiff joints, and of course, circular rotations of my head so that blood rushes to the brain! I don't know any special exercises, maybe now someone will write something special and this will be useful to many of us! Good luck to everyone at the tables and big wins!

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daily exercises will help, but in minutes of breaks, it may be better to maintain a focused mentality, and not to be distracted by too much other activities.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is nothing better than a warm-up during a break.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Stretch like a mini-yoga session.

Run in place for 2 minutes.

Massage helps move blood to muscles.

Good luck !

Last edited:
S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Some meditation it's working well

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I think the usual exercise will disperse the blood and give the effect of vigor. Slopes, squats, push-ups from the floor and so on, all this can be done at home on your own:jd4::):jd4:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a horizontal bar at home, and I can pull up a few times if necessary, although to be honest I rarely do. During the break, I usually prefer to go make myself a tea and a sandwich. :)

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can go outside or on the balcony to get some fresh air.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Of course, exercise and sports in general help to cope with stress. But I don't think only 5 minutes is enough. Although, during the break you can always start, for example, squat and not pay attention to the surprise of others. :D

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are several techniques associated with breathing exercises that help relieve stress and improve concentration. These exercises take only a few minutes and sometimes they are very helpful. There are a lot of videos on this topic on YouTube.

T

TonyTadzh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's winter now so i prefer to ski

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you only have a few minutes just getting up to stretch from the poker table helps a ton.

Move the legs around a bit, get blood flowing, much like you would on a long airplane ride.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To take advantage of the breaks and try to relax as better as you can and try to take your mind of the game.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think so, you could do some stretching exercises and some to get your blood moving :)

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During a poker tournament? A few minutes break, exercise?
The only thing I think about is eating, drinking water and going to the bathroom. At least that's what you can do. No chance to exercise during a poker tournament.

S

SharkyShark1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do arm and leg stretches in a break, next break walk up an down the hall way and sometimes some wallsits and plank holds. Helps me get back in focus

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Perhaps a short brisk walk and a few yoga relaxation type stretches, then a bit of meditation should serve quite well in such a moment.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
during five-minute breaks if you grind tournaments you can do push-ups and squats