Phil Hellmuth gave me the evil eye

W

wampole

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the Nugget sitting in Grotto eating lunch. Phil H. walks by and starts staring at me. I me with pure hate in his eyes. Even turns around after he walks by to give me another glare. I have never been at the table with the guy. WTF,

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Haha that's awesome! Maybe he say you looking or maybe he just took a bad beat and was looking for a punchable face? Cool story either way.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would 100% be posting here if that happend to me. To bear the brunt of that would be amazing

fingers182005

fingers182005

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would love that. hes 1 of my fav players. maybe because the way he talks shit makes the game interesting

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting situation. Assuming maybe you look like someone who sucked out against him....

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
That is a cool story to tell. I wish I would have been there to see it.

ScooperNova

ScooperNova

Hair in a Biscuit
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Maybe you had a booger hanging out.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never understood how Hellmuth made it this far in poker with his temperament. It is like being an obese fitness trainer or an emotional coder. Playing poker for a living the the best of the best requires psychopathic levels of no emotions.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would be happy if this happened to me lmao. Screw hellmuth hes a douche

Navin Sarabjeet

Navin Sarabjeet

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SR
Chips
I don't know about you guys, but that sounds scary to me :dancing2:

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
At the Nugget sitting in Grotto eating lunch. Phil H. walks by and starts staring at me. I me with pure hate in his eyes. Even turns around after he walks by to give me another glare. I have never been at the table with the guy. WTF,

You may have been sitting in his favourite seat.

But what a missed opportunity. You could have gone over to his table and said “I noticed you had a good look at me when you passed my table. My name is xxxxx, but I’m sure we have not met. You are my poker hero, fourteen bracelets and still counting, bla bla bla. Depending on the response, you could then ask for a selfie. And then, depending on that response, you could then ask “Could I share a piece of your garlic bread, so I can tell my Cardschat mates that I broke bread with the great man himself”. If at any time you sense any aggression, then best make a hasty retreat.

And some good advice. “Do not ever listen to me”. Lol.