People using the chat box?

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In online poker I do not use chat during the game and don't use short cuts to phrases like "nh" or "gg". In the best case send a smile.:)
Another thing is if the opponent writes in CC freerolls, there is more or less a decent conversation.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Depends on the situation. When you play single table, and have a fellow on it, at least I will greet him. Also, I would accept friendship either from native players or from same language speaking persons (speaking Serbian language, so lot of Balkan countries are rather special for me :))

psyho26

psyho26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the point to respond in the chat during the game?
You are there for what purpose?)

Ivab

Ivab

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes communicate during a game. At pokerstars, people rarely go to talk. Most of my friends are watching the game. And I talk to them in private correspondence during the game. They can suggest something, keep me from rash moves. If I play one or two tournaments, it helps. If I play 4-5 tables at the time of communication is not enough.

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most chats that I've seen are only insults, things they wouldn't say in real games. I mostly play without chat on, nothing of value going on.

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sent messages with pleasure.I see some people don`t want chat it`s very strange like stone cold.

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used very rarely, my attention is on the game