EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I mostly only chat in CC games... I started chatting to this guy the other day as I thought he LOLd at how I played my hand. I had 2 pair and he shoves and when I called he manged to get a worse two pair on the turn and then the FH on the river. He said he wasn't laughing at me but that he meant that he got lucky on the river. After that misunderstanding he seemed a nice guy and he said not many people chat and I said because people often play too many tables. When I play more than one table, I don't tend to chat as it can frustrate me... and we don't need frustration playing at the table... He's a luckbox :D

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to chat in the box to put ppl on tilt and induce them to make mistakes. nowadays, i'm either too busy or i just don't pay attention to the box to induce conversations.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think there is no conversation to avoid tells. I see many people talking nonsense when they make bad. I think the ideal is to stay focused on the game and talk only if necessary even ^^:D

Doubledunk

Doubledunk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i completely ignore the chat box when i'm playing..

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it varries from game to game. If I dont have my glasses nearby I cant read the chat box, if I can I love to chat. If you see me at the tables chat me up! :D:D

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My English is bad ! I am therefore quite difficult to chat as long as I can answer, game has to end!

V

VanEkeren

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People chat a lot less than a few years ago, it used to be a great way to spot fish that were complaining about bad beats or 'how they always lost with AK' :)

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to disable the chat because now there are some players trying to disbalance u during the game so it is better for me that way :)

M

matiascecci1990

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it´s a massive tournament, i never used it

if it´s a one table i used it

Jancianna

Jancianna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not everyone is Daniel Negreanu :D

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The conversation in the chat during the game a sign of weakness! It is believed that the fish likes to have conversations! Often is stupid and insulting replicas! Do not talk in the chat at the poker table!

This for me is a novelty. What to say of the Daniel Negreanu?

Aces2w1n

Aces2w1n

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
chat box should be used more... i
we all play to make money and have fun but some people think being friendly is going to change their poker universe

if you can make a poker table laugh or have a good time its generally going to be a juicy game. people get angry or insult the table tightens up and people dont want to look stupid

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
almost always they use the chat to cussing and very few tables use it to talk

rocknroll0

rocknroll0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very rarely see messages in the chat and he himself did not write at all, so maybe they don't need?)

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu seems to be a natural talker at the tables even when he is not speaking he look as if he wants to say something not all can have this ability (if only)

Roman Tsygankov

Roman Tsygankov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes I can talk with adequate people and have some fun, So I use chat

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its hard to chat when you play even 2 zoom tables, not to mention 3 or 4. The same for multi-tabling in general.

G

gkiss0719

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use it rarely chatbox. Usually you if someone deliberately stalling. I usually have to use good hand when someone plays well and wins the hand.
Then congratulations! :)

D

DrakeM

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I deactivated chat early on, I guess thats the best you can do unless you actively use the chat yourself

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on which situation affected the dialogue.

F

FlushWithFlavor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i like to chat too, i get bored just sitting there for hrs without talking but maybe once or twice a day ill get like 1 half ass reply and thats it lol

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chat distract from the game. Because of this, it is possible to take a wrong decision. And lose.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
90% of the time anyone talking in chat isnt in english so not often I can respond.