Paying Attention to the game

bijan777

bijan777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When play poker don't play with your phone and don't read your text or play game just play poker. One Direction 1 distraction is a knife to lose your cheap

devisam

devisam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think to play with phone is not good idea, maybe play quikly spin and go buyin 1$ for 10min or 15min.

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's true, but poker goes too slow for me when I'm not taking notes etc.
So when I'm not taking notes, I play on my phone.

bijan777

bijan777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Absolutely must focus on poker and eny movment opponents

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you think you control the game well, why not open another table?

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. During the game I try to be focused on my own decisions and this allows me to avoid mistakes. If I am sufficiently focused on the game, I always have good results.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if we are talking about online poker, i don't see nothing wrong with checking instagram or something like that. I mean the bets are still gonna be on the table, you can see them, it's not like you are gonna miss something, it might be different with live but then again if u play live poker with the same ppl for a while, you pretty much know them so i don't see why checking Apps on phone would be that bad.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If not paying attention to the table, you have a disadvantage. Know who playing what hands, what position and chip stacks give you no information to make informed choices. Might as well just get a lottery ticket.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree you definitely need to pay attention when playing, if not you’ll miss out picking up on other players typical game traits.

kddy

kddy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
concentration is the key

Many times we complain that we have no luck, or that other players call with any hand, but the truth is that derepente we lose by pure deconcentration

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
When playing concentration is key. You can pick up loads of stuff on opponents even when you are no involved in a hand.

When playing online it is hard to do for me though I have to multi-task while playing or I would not have the time to play most days.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can learn a lot about your opponents by watching them play hands when you are not in the hand. You may learn something new too. I try to watch good players so I can learn and improve my play. You can never stop gaining information.

D

DjDen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I try not to be distracted during the game, sometimes I watch some kind of broadcasting in parallel, but only when I play 1 table

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
IT IS good advice, absolutely, everywhere you give it. The difficult thing is to follow it

Top 10 Games