Path to the WSOP

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone, and so, I set myself a goal, not simple, well, very interesting, to get to the wsop tournament, yes, I understand the path will be difficult and not fast, well, I follow it, what do you think, what knowledge, skills, abilities, except for a great game of poker, you need to tighten up so as not to sit in a puddle in such a tournament?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone, and so, I set myself a goal, not simple, well, very interesting, to get to the WSOP tournament, yes, I understand the path will be difficult and not fast, well, I follow it, what do you think, what knowledge, skills, abilities, except for a great game of poker, you need to tighten up so as not to sit in a puddle in such a tournament?

Ambitious goals.
You definitely need to take our free course. Our course helps our players not to get into a puddle. Good luck. :)
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, and so, I set myself a goal, not simple, well, very interesting, to get to the WSOP tournament, yes, I understand the path will be difficult and not fast, well, I follow it, what do you think, what knowledge, skills, abilities, except for a great game of poker, you need to tighten up so as not to sit in a puddle in such a tournament?
You have a very good goal and I think you will succeed if you work hard on the game and be a disciplined player! The main thing is not to turn off your path if you have already decided that you must definitely get into this tournament! I think that getting to the WSOP is the dream of every poker player, and everyone can achieve it! Be always positive and never fall into tilt, you will definitely succeed! Good luck at the tables!

xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
xaj9x

xaj9x

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have a very good goal and I think you will succeed if you work hard on the game and be a disciplined player! The main thing is not to turn off your path if you have already decided that you must definitely get into this tournament! I think that getting to the WSOP is the dream of every poker player, and everyone can achieve it! Be always positive and never fall into tilt, you will definitely succeed! Good luck at the tables!
Yes, I have grandiose plans, in addition to playing poker, I also try to develop in psychology and learning languages, because this should also come in handy at international championships

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience, experience, work on yourself.

WSOP