3. vanquish331 (Newton) = Owns 1 Share

4. Sammyv1 (Shelby Township) = Owns 1 Share

5. joosebucklol (imperial) = Owns 1 Share

6. stormswa (??) = Owns 1 Share

7. dakota-xx (??) = Owns 1 Share

8. rob5775 (Chowchilla) = Owns 1 Share

9. ninelions (??) = Owns 1 Share

10. list73 (?? about name and place) = Owns 1 Share

OK, looks like I got 10 filled, so it's closed for this time. If this is relatively successful, or popular enough for me to do this again, then for those of you that wanted to get in on this, but couldn't this time will get a shot next time.

I'll let you all know when I play any MTT for this series and post it in this thread so you guys can come watch and rail me if you want. Also, I will send HH to any one of the share owners that want one for any one of the 20 MTTs (or possibly more w/ bonus) I play for this series.

crancko

crancko

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too late - as always :(

Will you be keeping CC informed of how you're doing in this thread?

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I post exactly those words in the post directly above yours.

I will be keeping track of MTT results in this thread. Best to keep it all in one spot, rather than create another thread to jump back and forth to.

crancko

crancko

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ahh, thanks. I read it as the owners only would get info and possibly HH's. Exciting. Good luck in the MTT's :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dakota-xx is from Canton.

TrentsMomm

TrentsMomm

Hidin' Out
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I was to late too! GL estelle and to all who owns shares!!:D

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wonder why Mr. First Pick. Anyways, I should charge extra if this is what's coming out of it.
Sometimes it's just too easy. Being the gentleman that I am, I'll refrain from responding to this. :)

Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok i will back you too.
13 O N E R ( South East )

Edit: Oooops way to late, i read page one when you had 7 backers without noticing there was a second page, never mind and good luck with it.
I might have a few questions though, i will read page two to see if any of my questions have been addressed already and get back to you.
Oh, and in my haste i have already sent you the $10.

Last edited:
Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Estelle, i was wondering about the buy-ins and their full costs. Wouldnt 20 $5 entries also create $10 worth of additional fees being that $5 mtts would cost you $5.00+$0.50 to play in? Another thing i noticed but am aware was in no means deliberate in any way was the timing of your announcement. While im sure you had no idea of how fast or how much interest would be created from your op, it did give north america first dabs on the offer with only "list" managing to make the 10th spot before 9am on a sunday morning. This is not a criticism in any way but maybe something that can be looked at in the future if admin allow further investment in these.

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NineLions (Vancouver)

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok i will back you too.
13 O N E R ( South East )

Edit: Oooops way to late, i read page one when you had 7 backers without noticing there was a second page, never mind and good luck with it.
I might have a few questions though, i will read page two to see if any of my questions have been addressed already and get back to you.
Oh, and in my haste i have already sent you the $10.

it closed at 10 people, its pretty hard the way this is done to add a 11th so think you will have to wait till next time. Like estelle said im sure either her or I will do this again if successful.

Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it closed at 10 people, its pretty hard the way this is done to add a 11th so think you will have to wait till next time. Like estelle said im sure either her or I will do this again if successful.

Yeah its no problem stormswa, it was my own fault for not realizing there was a second page on the thread. If admin allow it im sure there will be other opportunities to stake. I seem to be on a roll as yesterday i saw a club flush that wasnt even there in one of mischmans posts. :eek:

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Estelle, i was wondering about the buy-ins and their full costs. Wouldnt 20 $5 entries also create $10 worth of additional fees being that $5 mtts would cost you $5.00+$0.50 to play in? Another thing i noticed but am aware was in no means deliberate in any way was the timing of your announcement. While im sure you had no idea of how fast or how much interest would be created from your op, it did give north america first dabs on the offer with only "list" managing to make the 10th spot before 9am on a sunday morning. This is not a criticism in any way but maybe something that can be looked at in the future if admin allow further investment in these.

Yes, it would cost me $.50 of my own money for each tourney, but like I said, I'm not really doing it because I need the money. I have enough of a BR, $.50 really won't affect me one way or another.

Also, yes, I really didn't think the 10 spots would get filled up so quick, because Stormswa had just ran his post. I was assuming that it would take at least a day for this to get filled up, and that everyone would have a shot.

However, like Stormswa said, I'm sure you'll get a shot next time.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I was to late too! GL estelle and to all who owns shares!!:D

Maybe next time.

And thanks.

Sometimes it's just too easy. Being the gentleman that I am, I'll refrain from responding to this. :)

I'm so confused, lol. How can you make that into something "clever."

And also, best move you've made, "refraining" to respond. Finally, lol.

List of Owners

1. JD Old Num 7 (Carol Stream) = Owns 1 Share

2. STLPokaWiz (ofallon) = Owns 1 Share

3. vanquish331 (Newton) = Owns 1 Share

4. Sammyv1 (Shelby Township) = Owns 1 Share

5. joosebucklol (imperial) = Owns 1 Share

6. stormswa (arnold) = Owns 1 Share

7. dakota-xx (canton) = Owns 1 Share

8. rob5775 (Chowchilla) = Owns 1 Share

9. ninelions (Vancouver) = Owns 1 Share

10. list73 (houghton-le-spring) = Owns 1 Share

UPDATED

Last edited:
hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, I edited the list, list.

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you want to do the same thing with wsop i am in
you get 100 people to put up $100 each and you got 10K to join the main evet. since you live there other expenses do not apply.
If you think you are ready I am in.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to do the same thing with WSOP i am in
you get 100 people to put up $100 each and you got 10K to join the main evet. since you live there other expenses do not apply.

The same thing would be possible for the other events (maybe a $1500 for those of us that can't afford $100?), too.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The same thing would be possible for the other events (maybe a $1500 for those of us that can't afford $100?), too.

agreed I would have no problem helping put someone in a smaller event like 1500.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want to do the same thing with WSOP i am in

agreed I would have no problem helping put someone in a smaller event like 1500.

Sounds like a great idea guys, except this is the one year I can't do it, unless I buy into one of the earlier events going on in next week or so, because after that I'll be going to NYC for work/vacation/friends for a few months.

But next yr, if you're all still around, I should be staying in Vegas for the summer, so I'll be all for it. Maybe I'll get into one of the TV WSOP Events, probably the $1500 with a few backers if needed.

Could wear some cardschat gear from the store as well if I make the final table.

Anyways, great idea, but might have to be for someone else this yr besides myself, I won't be sticking around Vegas too much longer this summer.

stormswa

stormswa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like a great idea guys, except this is the one year I can't do it, unless I buy into one of the earlier events going on in next week or so, because after that I'll be going to NYC for work/vacation/friends for a few months.

But next yr, if you're all still around, I should be staying in Vegas for the summer, so I'll be all for it. Maybe I'll get into one of the TV WSOP Events, probably the $1500 with a few backers if needed.

Could wear some cardschat gear from the store as well if I make the final table.

Anyways, great idea, but might have to be for someone else this yr besides myself, I won't be sticking around Vegas too much longer this summer.

my familys time share is switching from florida to vegas next year So i will be there, we should meet up. Dont worry my wife will be with me :)

gamedemon

gamedemon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Estelle,

I only read the first page of the thread and then sent you $10.... I didn't realize that the list was full until after I sent the cash!!! :deal:

So, if you are not taking any further "investors", feel free to send it back sometime! Thanks!

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will do. Just can't log onto pokerstars at the moment, I'm working.

I'll do it when I get home, if you don't see it back by tomorrow, then leave me a message here, that probably just means I forgot.

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

if you do then you got to wear the CC thong someone posted last week.
could make for a ver intersting final table.
:D

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you do then you got to wear the CC thong someone posted last week.
could make for a ver intersting final table.
:D

Uh, you realize that even if I did wear it, I would be wearing jeans over the thong?? I'm pretty sure they do have a dress code that does not allow anyone, male or female, to just sit at the table in a thong (w/o pants), or else that would definitely make for some interesting TV.

Can someone tell me again--why does the CC store sell CC thongs? Lol, I mean really, for what purpose do they even exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker Tells