Opinions about profitability for professional growth

QuesiaV

QuesiaV

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What better sit and mtt grids for bankroll from 0 to 100 dollars, how many sit and how many mtt per day, what values and amounts of players indicated for better profitability, which table size is best and which structure is better to have profitability (normal regular, turbo, hyper)? I would like a general opinion on all these issues so that I can draw a conclusion on what method and structure to invest in order to have a daily profitability to grow professionally. I'll be waiting for your opinions.
Thank you very much in advance.:dancing2:

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Opinion

For a hottie like you it is better to sit and grind. Taking only the sure hands. If your not playing a tournament you will make money by over bidding the blinds since the blinds stay the same. The reason they don't want you making money cause you really only need cash for booze and/or weed/drugs. How much would you pimp your kids that stuff. Its pretty important you set the bet now and show you did it to yourself.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd look into BRM to start. Playing with a 100.00 or lower BR you will want to manage that. Turbos with a small field close to the money will lend lot of pushing all in. Hard to find a 45 SnG with regular structure without long waits.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Personally, I play exclusively MTT tournaments at a price from $ 0.55 to $ 2.10.
On average 4-6 hours a day. At this time, there is no profit yet, but the cost of the game is already much smaller than when I was just starting to play.
I persistently continue to work every day.
Good luck.

R

renandm14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Its professional to medium time. Its not for a present

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a lot of free time and you know how to play poker well in tournaments, it's very good to play MTT tournaments with a knockout of $ 1.10 and up to $ 215 where you can make a profit immediately after the player's beating, this is a great way to play and get money quickly on your bankroll, you can play 2 tournaments and 3 a day, but it takes a long time and you need to have a lot of patience in such tournaments!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For profitability cash and sit go...

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To start from 0, the options are freerolls or a no deposit site (they exist now and then).
Look into BRM Bank Roll Management and make a plan before spending money.
If learning/newby (like me), after freerolls, typical advise is:
SNG 1-table 6-max lowest stakes, until successfully 'crunching it'. Keep studying.
Gradually increase field and stake, as per BRM.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You can start from small buy in's like 1.10, 2.20 like the "big" mtts at pokerstars, along with freerolls. When you establish a stable course you can go to the mtts like "hot" mtts where the blinds rise faster. Then continue to higher buy in's and the ways are open!