Online Vs Live

Ekateriba Zapletnyuk

Ekateriba Zapletnyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the last time I played live poker 6 years ago . difficult to assemble the company , all the more interesting online

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sometimes we are going with friends and play poker !!! beer and cigarette smoke pleasant company much better than key-press !!!

Attachments

• q0H_5Eg52hk.jpg
    q0H_5Eg52hk.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 31
Stanislav

Stanislav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello interesting question i will chouse live poker event you can feel full game for me it's better for play much more adrenaline and everything ;)

legman2

legman2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am a very Loose online player, My money is more safe when I play Live. I have a +ROI% in Live MTTs but not online. From -ROI% Days, with multiple upswings and RUI's and plummeted to the inevitable to about any person that is or thinks their not a Degen, reaching $0.00 which if is the case my advice would be to STOP/DO NOT play real money poker anymore.
Scale being 1/10 here's my person ratings for my self. One being Dead money and ten being Pure Hero.
Live MTTs - 4.5 (Average good, deep or busto)
Live Ring - 3.5 (NL or FL)
Online MTTs - 2.7 (Decent, I was +%ROI in Online MTT's/SNG's)
Online Ring - 1.3 Too scared money in Cash, Don't know BR MNGMNT.

T

Tariq2230

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry if this plays devils advocate but this question has a massive amount of variables to consider , E.G due to the volume played online and the human prpensity to remember bad over good , its more likely that people will percieve their live sessions to be stronger....am I wrong?

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im much better at live tournaments. The problem is that they are hard to get to. In online tournaments, I find the betting gets to 5x -10x and allin very easily. It's not till the bubble that play begins to resemble live tournaments. Perhaps it's because it's so quick and easy to play in another tournament when you get busted, making the prospective payouts mathematically outweigh the repeated loses. It's harder to read the players, because of the huge betting on mid range hands.

L

LEFTY010612

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Live of course!!!

I would much rather play live...I take bad beats in real life on occasion but online its like everytime they need their card...they hit it. Plus I love the fact of being able to look someone in the face and tell if they are full of shit or not...excuse my language...that's my thoughts on it :)

R

rusty98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are You Better At Online Poker Or Live?
In india live poker is illegal So I have played only online poker. But i feel Live poker is better You can earn much more with your skill If you are good in poker. Rather than in online poker you always know You will lose next 2-3 hands If you have won last two.In cash games I keep on changing my seats .I never like to play for long on the same seat.But in live poker you can play for long If you skilled enough and have control over your mind.

T

TheWhitePwny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Brick and Mortar will always be the way to go imo. The personal aspect is what makes poker such a great game!

R

Rodrigo sampaio

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live sure

Live sure

online happens many strategic thing does not happen in live

Jeshua Kane

Jeshua Kane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
physical cards

Most of my experience playing poker is online but playing live is better. There are way less opportunities for live action in canada.

G

GummiStarZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I most definitely prefer to play live. There's so much more going on and you get the true experience what you pay for. Yea, online is cool because of the convenience, but It still just feels like a video game. I dont know, for those of you who haven't played live, i recommend it. You'll realize you get a better feel for the game.

veronica

veronica

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
o this day I never got to play live posibildad actually always the possibility ... only in those moments of fear or lack of courage left me out ... to consider me one onlie player, I often fear the alive.

M

Mateuzao VS

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never played a serious game of poker in live, but think I am better at online because I can`t supress my emotions and facial expressions.

Mka69

Mka69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
different games of 100%, in a real play of emotions and passion it is more. In virtual plus that you can play at several tables at once.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no way to play poker live. Online is the only option.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
absolutely live. Much better to play, the cards respect their decisions. It's not like poker stars that often happen unimaginable things. And another, a lot of players playing live, play with more responsibility and are not like those crazy that you find online. Especially in tournaments with cheaper inputs. Because of time, I can not go in poker houses, but my preference will always be to live.

R

Rafael Lima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play online poker, but I prefer to play live poker! rs

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to try his hand at live poker, but we do it is banned. I traversed to play online

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play better live than online as per my win/loss record but I believe online has helped my live play.

Organize a Home Poker Game