Online poker or live poker?

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In your opinion what is more profitable? Online poker or live poker? Tell your experiences in the world of poker both online and live. :jd4:

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online. i don't think i have a chance in live poker for the moment

P

Peeler2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I'd definently choose online. I was playing live forever and players are nasty. They rarely wash their hands and eat and play with thr same hands. Not in tgis time and day. Cheers.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many players who say that online poker is a Scam back up their words by the fact that they often got into the so-called "cooler". A cooler is a situation when a player drains the entire stack with good cards in hand. This is usually due to the fact that two or more opponents get fairly strong starting hands that are not willing to fold.

So, for example, if you get your hands on a pair of KK, and your opponent a pair of AA, then you will both be sure of your victory and move all the chips in all-in, such cases are called coolers. Both participants from the point of view of strategy perform the right actions, but the victory is likely to go to your opponent. Moreover, it is noted that such cases are more profitable for the room, because poker players who are confident in their cards are dealing big, inflating the Bank as much as possible, and therefore increasing the rake of the room

D

Danrad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have experience live poker in Makao at once and i lose $1000
but i win in online poker $1000
Live poker is a so nervously i dont now

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
online poker only if it is not possible to play live, although everyone has different perceptions and habits, but live tournaments allow you to more closely monitor people and their emotions

rustixxx

rustixxx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Live poker is better because there is live adrenaline, online poker is good because you don’t see your opponent there and you don’t see it.

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play online, but I normally find more "fish" players in live poker and usually the bets are bigger.

C

cristhian017

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi everyone, I would definitely choose online poker, it is easier for me to play because I do not have much time to leave home

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you have a good company with whom you can talk and have a good time, it’s better to play live, and if your goal is to win money, then it’s better to play online

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel live poker is more profitable than online, generally there are more fun players who play recreationally . I prefer online over live due to being able to play from the comfort of your own home whenever you want, buyins are smaller and you can play many more hands in a short span.

Last edited:
JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To be honest i havent played that many games of live poker .. Propably it would be bad for me .. I have a lot of tells ... my face get red a lot .. so i wouldnt reccomend that to myself.. I stick with online poker for now.

P

piguimaker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Right now the situation of live poker is very difficult,
there is only the option of online poker,
but I always preferred live,
it is how you should play with the opponent in front.
That's my opinion

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Online poker has its advantages too, being in the comfort and security of your home, being able to have a snack at any time ... Being in total silence to have more focus etc ...

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
online. i don't think i have a chance in live poker for the moment

You have chances with my friend, you just have to believe and be focused, study hard and not be afraid and not feel insecure.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like online poker because I don’t have to go anywhere to play. If I have some free time, I can open the computer and play.

This is really a good advantage of online poker ... But live poker also has its pros and cons ....

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd definently choose online. I was playing live forever and players are nasty. They rarely wash their hands and eat and play with thr same hands. Not in tgis time and day. Cheers.

It really is all a matter of choice and adaptations. Friendly hug.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many players who say that online poker is a Scam back up their words by the fact that they often got into the so-called "cooler". A cooler is a situation when a player drains the entire stack with good cards in hand. This is usually due to the fact that two or more opponents get fairly strong starting hands that are not willing to fold.

So, for example, if you get your hands on a pair of KK, and your opponent a pair of AA, then you will both be sure of your victory and move all the chips in all-in, such cases are called coolers. Both participants from the point of view of strategy perform the right actions, but the victory is likely to go to your opponent. Moreover, it is noted that such cases are more profitable for the room, because poker players who are confident in their cards are dealing big, inflating the Bank as much as possible, and therefore increasing the rake of the room

Both in online poker and live poker there will be players like that, we will find everything. Regular players, recreational players, maniacs etc ... Of course, in online poker we find it more often because there are MTTs with low buy-ins.

Definetly prefer online, especialy during self-isolation

Really with the social distance we have no other option but to play online.

I have experience live poker in Makao at once and i lose $1000
but i win in online poker $1000
Live poker is a so nervously i dont now

In my opinion live poker I find it much better and much easier. To be able to see the opponent, analyze and see his reactions etc ... Of course, live we will find stronger players and not so much recreational as in online poker.

online poker only if it is not possible to play live, although everyone has different perceptions and habits, but live tournaments allow you to more closely monitor people and their emotions

I really agree with your words, live poker has its advantages.

I prefer live, but I play more online

Each player has his profile, I do not discriminate his opinion and both live and online are good to play. GL to you my friend.

Live poker is better because there is live adrenaline, online poker is good because you don’t see your opponent there and you don’t see it.

Live poker has these things. To be able to see your opponent, to see his reactions ... To be able to hear the sounds of chips and people and all the adrenaline of playing live poker with many people of various nationalities.

I prefer to play online, but I normally find more "fish" players in live poker and usually the bets are bigger.

Nowadays online poker has become an easier and more convenient way to make money, or lose right. But with all this global crisis, online poker has become easier by having low buy-ins and the convenience of your home.

Hi everyone, I would definitely choose online poker, it is easier for me to play because I do not have much time to leave home

Online poker really becomes more affordable when it comes to money. However, live poker because it has higher values attracts better players and less recreational players.

Last edited by a moderator:
Organize a Home Poker Game