online poker job

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it possible to work online in a poker world for some poker room or anything else, I am so much in poker and would like to work in this industry.
Maybe someone know how?

H

Hermus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My guess is they mostly look for people with a background in software development, finance, or marketing. There is definitely work available if you have the right education.

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As one of the options, to win a major tournament online))) Options will appear immediately!

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You would probably need a degree like someone said above

Or try to contact them via Email/affiliate and see if they have something for you

Think they don't need anyone since most sites like stars/party/888 already have enough staff but you can always try and ask them

Maybe start working at their live support and work your way up

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible to work online in a poker world for some poker room or anything else, I am so much in poker and would like to work in this industry.
Maybe someone know how?
I think that it is possible. Just go to the poker website and find out the Field "Vacancies."

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

surely if you stand out in this game and also find out about that .. maybe you will find many successful opportunities

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you can find a vacancy section on poker sites. There is no doubt that they will always need professional programmers.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I assume you are not a software developer, otherwise you won't be asking these questions here.

Other then that you really running out of options. You can try streaming but for that you gota be good at poker not just 'So much into it', and also you gota be enterntaining.

And also consider how many people out there who want to work online from home and are into poker? Well i would say too many.

So yeah im afraid there are no real opportunities im sorry.

p.s. Yeah, software developers ... pokerstars looks like it haven't been updated for decades. You think they need much software developers? Most of poker rooms tbh look like arse. Look how far computer game industry went, with all the animations and effects, these poker rooms do absolute minimum for their people.

Last edited:
Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
If you don't win a major tourny, you may still be in luck, they need office cleaners also, that's where the big money is. ;)

:top:

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker coach. Working independently, you will need to develop a program, determine its cost and implementation site, as well as engage in advertising so that people will know about you. At the same time, you need to be ready to be fully responsible for the effectiveness of your program. Here, earnings depend entirely on the number of students and your performance. If you help people grow in poker and earn money, you can easily get closer to top coaches. Working for a foundation or a school, you are highly likely (but without a guarantee, there are still different companies) to receive methodological support and assistance, and the employer will be the guarantor of the success of your teaching. Here, earnings are determined by the school or the foundation. If you teach well, it will increase the reputation of the employer and, in theory, may affect the payment of your work. But if you do not cope, the school or the foundation will quickly find a replacement for you.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay i don't think this is a serious valid option. First of all you must be really good at poker. People who are that good at poker don't ask questions like topic starter, who is just 'very into it'. Second, you must be a good teacher. Also, considering how many options nowadays to learn how to play poker, yeah this is not an option forget about it.

Poker coach. Working independently, you will need to develop a program, determine its cost and implementation site, as well as engage in advertising so that people will know about you. At the same time, you need to be ready to be fully responsible for the effectiveness of your program. Here, earnings depend entirely on the number of students and your performance. If you help people grow in poker and earn money, you can easily get closer to top coaches. Working for a foundation or a school, you are highly likely (but without a guarantee, there are still different companies) to receive methodological support and assistance, and the employer will be the guarantor of the success of your teaching. Here, earnings are determined by the school or the foundation. If you teach well, it will increase the reputation of the employer and, in theory, may affect the payment of your work. But if you do not cope, the school or the foundation will quickly find a replacement for you.

:rofl:

If you don't win a major tourny, you may still be in luck, they need office cleaners also, that's where the big money is. ;)

:top:

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The person asked-I advised one of the options.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Maybe someone know how?

If whatever poker room would plan to sneak to your country (legally) then there should be pretty good chance of actually getting that "job" ...