Online Forum Challenge on PokerTime

cardfetish

cardfetish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If any one plays here and is interested, the next OFC is at Poker Time.

A PokerTime WSOP Package!

Pre-Registration Is Open Now

Online Forum Challenge #33 - $1,000 Freeroll sponsored by
PokerTime. April 19th, 2008 at 3pm EST
Prizepool includes $1000 in cash added, PLUS...
$350 in tournaments for winning forums and $350 in tournaments for winning countries!

Online Forum Challenge #34 - PokerTime WSOP Package - $5.50 Buyin sponsored by PokerTime. April 20th, 2008 at 3pm EST.
Prizepool includes: All $5.50 buyins, $1500 cash added, $650 for winning forums, $650 for winning countries, PLUS...
1st Place will receive a
PokerTime WSOP Satellite Package featuring a WSOP Main Event Super Satellite Buyin with money left over for travel expenses. Bonus Prize is valued at $2500.

**Please Note** These events are open to everyone, except for players in the following US States - Illinois • Indiana • Louisiana • Michigan • New Jersey • New York • Nevada • Oregon • South Dakota • Utah • Wisconsin • Washington.

For complete details on these event please click here.

A

Arielstorm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an account, but I don't think I am going to play in this one. I deleted pokertime alongtime ago. I never did really like the site. If you do cash then you have to deposit in order to get your $$. I prefer the sites that I play at regularly.

cardfetish

cardfetish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL....Hey you, no need to put/between/every/word/. Or-dashes-either/!
Learn to use the space bar!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
ispiltcoffeonmykeyboardisiteasierreadingitlikethis...
got''a''?
i.registered.but.never.got.a.confirming.email....how.long.does.that.take?
LOL...I'm not sure which is worse. But thanks for the explanation. :)

I can't remember if Pokertime is US friendly...I too removed it a long time ago, but maybe it's time to dredge it back up...:hmmmm:

Edit: If you're spacebar doesn't work, why is there a space between the h and o of how? Hmmmm?? ;)

cardfetish

cardfetish

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL...I'm not sure which is worse. But thanks for the explanation. :)

I can't remember if Pokertime is US friendly...I too removed it a long time ago, but maybe it's time to dredge it back up...:hmmmm:

Edit: If you're spacebar doesn't work, why is there a space between the h and o of how? Hmmmm?? ;)

Nothing gets by Wonder Woman! lol

P.S. It took a day to receive my emailed confirmation.

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't remember if Pokertime is US friendly...

From the OFC site:

"This is event is open to everyone, except for players in the following US States - Illinois • Indiana • Louisiana • Michigan • New Jersey • New York • Nevada • Oregon • South Dakota • Utah • Wisconsin • Washington."

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah it is US friendly!!!!!!

i think ill register and sign up!!

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides the OFC Events which looks to be a good deal

PokerTime has 3 $7K freerolls a month which pays over $1K to 1st

KICKIN_ACES

KICKIN_ACES

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm registered ..I hope we get a larger cardschat contingent at this one than we did at the reefer poker ofc .

I was pretty discouraged to see so many other forums represented by a large contingent & we had so few:(

hope to see many of you there :)
KICKINACES13 @ pokertime

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You have 1 more registered + I get to bump this thread for more people to see so they join!

1nickthegreek

1nickthegreek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Downloaded the software and installed, but they have their own acct. number stuff and I forgot the acct. number immediately.....
Waiting for a response from support and then I would love to participate.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I've already pre reg'd, I can feel a PA Challenge comming on

1nickthegreek

1nickthegreek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I registered for it last night so add one more to the CC contingent.:)

A

Adventurebound2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sat down at a cheap Sng with the promo ten bucks they give at partytime when I signed up through here and won it fairly easy. Made a little at the rings games too.

bustermoves

bustermoves

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
signed up, registered feeling froggy bout this:eek:

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is a deposit required?

No. They give you $10 free, enough so that you can sign up for both of the OFC games.

At least, in theory they do. I`m having a little trouble and am waiting for support to reply to my email.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
alright im officialy registered, had to switch everything over from RoyalVegas since there the same network, but im ready, they also have &K$ freerolls every day with a 7 in it.....7th, 17th, and the 27th

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. They give you $10 free, enough so that you can sign up for both of the OFC games.

At least, in theory they do. I`m having a little trouble and am waiting for support to reply to my email.

how do you go about getting the free 10$????

were would you go the site??

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
nvm i signed up for Pokertime today but what if i signed up through another one of there sites???(royal vegas) am i excluded?

$10/£5/€7 Free Sign Up Offer
  • This offer may only be redeemed once per person.
  • Upon downloading and registering, players will need to claim their free money by visiting www.pokertime.com and clicking the "Claim Your $10/£5/€7" link.
  • Prior to withdrawing any amount of this bonus, the player must earn 50 Poker Points on the Exclusive PokerTime tables (these tables are indicated in green)
  • Should no activity (a deposit or raked play) occur on the player's account for 7 days after the free sign-up bonus was allocated, the bonus will be reversed from the player's account.
  • Should a player attempt to withdraw funds before meeting the minimum wagering requirement, he/she will immediately forfeit the free money bonus
  • Standard PokerTime Terms and Conditions apply
  • This offer is only applicable to new players who register an account on or after the 27th of March 2008

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems you are allowed only one account on the whole network.

That is my difficulty. I have an account at Bet365, which used to be part of their network and has since moved across to Ipoker.

Micrograming`s systems apparently still list me as an account holder even though I no longer am.

Be interesting to see how long their support take to reply to an email. I`ll keep you posted.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok thanks i will also contact support if you are succesfull but i might as well wait untill you update us...

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Update: They replied to my email in 4 hours. I`ve known worse.

They say they are working on it.

Support is obv provided by the network, not by Pokertime as such.

KingCurtis

KingCurtis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok thanks well keep us updated also for the end result...

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK, they fixed it pretty swiftly. :)

Their system won`t let me have my free $10, because it still reckons I have an old account, but at least I can play now.

Odd how restrictive their system is about multiple accounts. Other networks allow an account at each site, but this one can apparently only tolerate one per person on the whole network.