Omaha or texas ?

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
omaha or texas holdem? which version of poker do you prefer? is Omaha an easier version due to the fact that you have 4 cards on your hands?:D

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
omaha or texas holdem? which version of poker do you prefer? is Omaha an easier version due to the fact that you have 4 cards on your hands?:D

Welcome to our community.
I prefer NL Hold'em. There you have only two cards on your hands. Everything is very simple. :D

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i prefer texas holdem . omaha has too much variance

Shawnt

Shawnt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Omaha H/L

In the beginning it was goldfish. Then after I got older it was seven cards stud then I got into Texas hold 'em and then Omaha and every game in between I think that my favorite game is Omaha high low good luck on the cables everyone and as always have fun

shard406

shard406

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas

Texas hold em is way fun and much better than omaha in my opinion. The 2 card skill makes for a more exciting game.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love Omaha cash games and hold me tournaments

K

kngofpkr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like both holdem and omaha. but i don't think omaha is easier because your opponents have 4 cards too. :)

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

If you think you get bad beats at holdem, you eill go nuts with omaha, It is bsically a lottery.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing both but I’m just not experienced enough at Omaha so I stick mostly to hold em

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer texas holdem, I have seen that many pros mention that there is a poor level of those who play omaha and therefore it is more profitable, so if you lean towards omaha it may be that you will earn more money, in my experience omaha makes me very frustrating but i am not an expert nor have i focused on learning more omaha strategy:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! For me Omaha is a bit of fun, but when I'm going to seriously play Texas Hold'em I don't play Omaha, it's hard for me to switch from Omaha to Hold'em, the difference in strategy is too big. Best regards, Sergei.

Akinled

Akinled

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recommend to only play one of these (holdem or omaha) in same session or even day. Mixing two formats that has lot different way of thinking can get messy imo.

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there are no big favorites preflop in Pot-Limit Omaha. Even the strongest hands will rarely be 65% favorites against a single opponent - in most cases the difference in strength is 5% or less preflop. The smaller pre-flop edge, along with the pot-limit betting structure, increases the value of the post-flop game in Omaha. Early PLO bets are small compared to the potential pot on the river, so Omaha is more of a post-flop game.

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Texas for ever!!!! But I start to like Omaha too...

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
holdem

for sure holdem i like holdem a lot better because it is better omaha the gain calculation in my opinion is more difficult to understand some gains more is a good game more i prefer hol

C

cccs109

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also prefer Holdem cause in the Omaha game with the 4 cards there's a lot of possibility

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer both and I would really like to see more Omaha tournaments at various online poker rooms,especially freerolls because there are so many Hold-em tournaments.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you like gamble then omaha....else texas

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Texas alll the way!!!

It's so much easier to play!

hands down.... ; )

Thank you for listening!

manuela2910

manuela2910

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer NL Hold’em, sometimes I Play also Omaha.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just started to play Omaha and I am really enjoying the change if I am honest - might be my main game eventually

demesquita

demesquita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play Holdem now. I tried Omaha for a while playing live but couldn't get affectionate to it.