Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Having people at your side with the same goals and who are "in the same footprint" that will make your Poker take a leap in quality!:cool::cool::cool:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in any business like-minded people will be very helpful in achieving the goal! Moreover, in poker, someone else's point of view on the same problems is very important!

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree
Being with others with the same mindset helps you improve at a faster rate

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that the question is about players playing at the same level as you. I think that this is very weak or it will not affect your level growth in the game at all. You need to play with players above your level to be able to observe their actions and decisions in the game. This will help you gain experience faster.

rodo 2285

rodo 2285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to be as lucky as others, eg:
AA vs 107 coming on the flop 7 8 4 the opponent pulls all in and the river comes on 10
KK vs KJ going all in the opponent comes out A 10 Q 9 8
AK vs JJ flops AKJ after 10 2
10Q vs 73 puts flush
Against that I no longer know how to win and I do not understand some of what they play:mad:

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how bad it is that i am lonely and i have no successful friends

R

richardpro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
always good to have someone with beautiful results, i am in search of my

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are a few things I have done recently to improve my game.
1. I joined the CardsChat community.
2. I started writing notes about the players.
3. I have already managed to increase my bankroll a bit by playing CardsChat freerolls.
And this is just the beginning. I have a goal and I will work to achieve it.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Objectives

Hello.
Playing with people with equal skills is a good challenge and one can learn from that experience.
Dan'O

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you know your faults, you can live with that, count on that, even if you cannot correct it properly. My life, my goal, my way to learn, my result, anyway you are going to blame for someone else - perhaps with reason - when nobody is same, so apply and follow someone else's way, probably will lead for a fall... my opinion.. i even try to ignore all of the talking heads, whose know better what and how is the best for me...

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think this community offers the proper poker enviroment to interact and to let you improve your game!:driver:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a good thing to play with anyone. You can learn something from everyone.
It is up to the person to make use of the experience.

Good luck.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having people at your side with the same goals and who are "in the same footprint" that will make your Poker take a leap in quality!:cool::cool::cool:

Of course, it is important that we are surrounded by people with the same vision of us and more if it is the world of poker since it is a game that very few really understand it or see it from a professional point of view, it is really very good chat with colleagues about our game and goals.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One should always aim to improve day by day and play the right hands in the best way and in the long run we will achieve our goals. Each time we deviate more from this way of playing, we will be further from our objectives.