• Total voters
Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,
Just thought i'd post an argument and poll for. I'm not sorry for joining this great forum, I understand I will get bad beats from time to time, I don't go on tilt, I get a little frustrated at times when other people suck out on me, especially when I had the nut hand on the flop, but I deal with it, forget about it real quick and continue playing.
This forum helps me deal with bad days, I come here, read a few threads, calm down, get back to my game. It's surprising how good I feel once i've read a few posts where people get so angry because of a bad beat, no i'm not making fun of those either, I understand that some people do get angry to the point they need to vent here, and that's good too. It's a great place and i'm glad I joined (all those years ago,lol )

Please post the reasons your NOT SORRY for joining CC

Tony:)

KMC1828

KMC1828

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol..bc ive learned diff techniques and tidbits that have helped me step up my game.

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have voted for "Cat's Meow", but dog's? No way.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I need some place to spend all my free time..........:p

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A very english thing

Hi all,
Pigpen02, the poll was never intended to offend anyone, it's a wierd use of the term in the UK, here is something copied from elsewhere which provides a better explanation of what I can personally give:[FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA]

bollocks
n testicles. The word is in pretty common use in the UK and works well as a general "surprise" expletive in a similar way to "bugger". The phrase "the dog's bollocks" is used to describe something particularly good (yes, good) - something like: see that car - it's the dog's bollocks, so it is.

Apparently though it's in use in the US too although in some surprising places:

[/FONT]

Attachments

• dogsbollocks.jpg
    dogsbollocks.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 82
TrentsMomm

TrentsMomm

Hidin' Out
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excellent!! I have improved my game (which I like very much ). Most of all I like all the nice people here!:D

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This forum is the dogs testicles... so I voted for that.:proud:

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why is it OUR forum ? anyway I like to vent, argue ,brag ,learn, laugh ,cry and play poker and talk about it with good friends. :)

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
found this site today been poking around now for hours (like 10) lol.

very informative and fun too:):)

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My game has improved a ridiculous amount ++++ since I joined because of all the new information I learned.

B

ButtonDog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just joined today, but from looking around I know I'm going to like it.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Must obtain Dogs Bollocks beer... arrrrggghhhh.

Attachments

• homer.jpg
    homer.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 63
wsorbust

wsorbust

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Other than the occasional whiner or pantyhoser I rated it as pretty cool. Whether I'm going to stay the course or pull out will be determined after five years of occasional blow ups, broken backs, loss of mental function, etc... while searching for something I knew was not here to begin with. But until I give up attempting to find what I'm looking for, which I'm not exactly sure what that is to begin with, then I'll say mission accomplished! Great forum! ;) No, no, seriously. There's some pretty cool people here. Thanks for coming to the same place I did. :)

Last edited:
SPANKYSN

SPANKYSN

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this poker site is amazing, I cant imagine how anyone couldnt like it!
progress.gif
progress.gif
progress.gif

J

jasdell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from what i have experienced so far this site is full of experienced players who don't mind helping out people like me. I've had nothing but positive experiences on this site and have gotten help whenever i've asked.

The only reason i didn't vote for dog's testicles is cause it seemed so..... Unamerican

_MavsFan_

_MavsFan_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I voted DAMN GOOD because I think this phrase is better than all of them up there....oh...and that dogs testies kinda threw me off 2. There is a lot that I have learned here...and still a shiiiiiiiitload more to learn :D

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,

Pigpen02, the poll was never intended to offend anyone, it's a wierd use of the term in the UK.​

I wasn't offended, I am just a pig that prefers cats to dogs. Let me explain mountain oysters.....​

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's because of people like you Tony. <3 :)