Nh vs ...

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys I would like to ask why so wound up that with good alignment, we run to praise the opponent with a good hand, forgetting about another player who was unlucky enough or he just played badly? What is the opposite of Nh? How to support the other at the table,who conversely lost? :confused:

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is probably not going to be the most popular response but i think saying NH is kind of useless. I had nothing to do with the cards dealt or boarded. I just was lucky enough to get a winning hand. Now i would rather you say nicely played when I have done something to get the most value out of a hand. so maybe we should start a NP response for nicely played. example when you get AA and the flop is AAx and you get someone to bet or call at every street. that is a NP.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL
just for fun...

Recently was sitting with a player at ACR, his nickname was "NHreallyMeansF*"
You can use sharkscope to check the full nickname of this player, it's quite rude but often is a truth. SOme people are covering their hard feelings with nice language, but they're burning with hate from the inside.

I've been reading an article years ago about psychology of NHs, compliments and table chat in general... This article was about "feeding the fish with compliments to increase his level of tilt". A good compliment after dumb hand will increase serotonin level of your opponent and his future decisions will be dumber.

I've been widely using this in live games, works well against those who have no idea about this. You pay compliments to your fish, fish pays you back with money. To love, to promise and to lie costs nothing... to win a big pot against well fried fish is priceless.

D

dark IPA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are two main aspects, that affect the outcome of the game - good luck and math calculations(skill level if you want). if the loser got good skill, then we should tell him "oh, its just bad luck, dude", but if the skill is low words may be next - "go home and learn basics". so my answer is nh vs bl, or nh vs go home :)

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I mean, you have to support the loser! And then we all run to praise the winning, forgetting about the loser, and he was just a little unlucky in this hand, I figuratively! What letters to support the loser, if we support the winning NH...

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me it is useless because I play 8 or more tables and for this reason I never write anything in the chat and do not read what they write to me! it distracts from the game, and everything that distracts me from the game is bad

sedlacekj

sedlacekj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know how many times I have chatted in-game only to have no response. I figure if anyone is reading the chat, that person is a rare player. I've used Nh a number of times with no meaning other than my surprise at their hand being better than mine. Usually this might happen during a coin flip. I have QQ, the villain has AT, the community cards show an A, he wins. "Nh" I say, after all it is luck on coin flips. I am not upset, I don't think he played badly or me either. I know it will win approx 50% of the time and lose the same. I might say "nice play" if someone prices me out of the pot just enough that it is not profitable for me to continue and when I don't have an all-in hand. I have to fold. No hard feelings, the villain is assuming the risk. Another time, when I have the nuts, I will call and set the villain, so it's all the same. "nice play" this time "gotcha" the next time.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best question. He says that you belong to thinking people and have not lost interest in the game. Focus your efforts on learning the game and the game will give you a hundredfold.Usually I am not interested in what is written in the chat for my growth in poker does not matter. I think communication is interesting in a live game online is not necessary.