NEWS: Poker Players Call For Coke Boycott After Frist Ad

Genso Hikki

Genso Hikki

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now with all the talk of boycotting coke, i come to this question,
is it really necessary to go thru all of that just cause of 1 commercial featuring some u dont like?, my answer is NO

I actually thought the commercial was kinda cute.

*hides from angry poker players*

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well we just did a blind taste test, and it seems that you peeps are absolutely right about Coke as a mixer! :star:

We tried dark rum with cheap supermarket cola, and also with Coke. Even though we prefer the taste of Pepsi :pepsi: to the taste of Coke, as a mixer Coke blows all the opposition away! :congrats:

We're converted! :hahaha:Isn't it ironic - a discussion about boycotting Coke has actually resulted in our household consuming infinitely more Coke than it ever did before! :five:

Oh, the irony, the irony... :D

Thanks guys :)

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coke makes me burp :D

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well I for one am going to boycott coke , I don't mix anything with my alcohol :) I drink it straight and chase it with DR.PEPPER :)

genso if you're so worried about all the sausages , maybe you should play that old game more and help hide some of them :p :rolleyes:

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did anyone do or see the science experiment where a human tooth was put in a container of Coke and it rotted away in a few weeks? I saw it in the 70's in grammar school. Not sure where.

Anyone remember "New Coke"?
"Pepsi Light" with Lemon?
Pepsi Free?
Shasta Red Apple soda?
Shasta Chocolate soda?
Strawberry Crush?
Teem (that copy of Mountain Dew, only less bubbly)
Bud Dry?
Bud Ice?
Lucky Lager?

NoWuckingFurries

NoWuckingFurries

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did anyone do or see the science experiment where a human tooth was put in a container of Coke and it rotted away in a few weeks? I saw it in the 70's in grammar school. Not sure where.
Yes - but I'm sure it would apply to Pepsi, too :)
Pepsi Free?
Shasta Red Apple soda?
Shasta Chocolate soda?
Strawberry Crush?
Bud Dry?
Bud Ice?
Lucky Lager?
No, sorry :)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's supposed to be good for all sorts of things - peeling roadkill off highways, shining your silverware, degreasing engines...

When it comes to teeth though, there's a point of order to be raised: maybe it'll dissolve your teeth if you leave them exposed to it for a few weeks. But who walks around with a mouthful of Coke for two weeks straight without swallowing?!? :p

riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Pepsi Free?
Shasta Red Apple soda?
Shasta Chocolate soda?
Strawberry Crush?
Bud Dry?
Bud Ice?
Lucky Lager?

yea........I remember all of em and they all sucked.