Why am I playing so tight?
I have new site jitters..LOL.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mind you, Stars isn't any better in that manner. The small sites offer more. I'd think if you're gonna try to build from zero, find when all the sites run their freerolls and note the times.

Building a BR from -0- isn't easy on any site, but be cautious with the other "smaller' sites as there are usually strings attached to FR winnings if you have not made cash deposits with them. Many consider Freeroll winnings as 'promotional dollars' and even after winning them, you cannot just cash out. You have to play specific ring levels in order to re-earn them in real cash.

Read the fine print BEFORE joining.

pokerjdud

pokerjdud

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u know what? this new year , new bankroll thing sounds like damn good plan...now the only question is how do i place in a freeroll?? lol

V

vanilla sky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I am doing the same thing.....

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
P,

How's that Poker Dominator working?

It's an interesting interface - would you know how it differs from PokerTracker?

I'm not too fond of having my history stored on the web right now.

T

T-T

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I started this year with 80 everything goes pretty well.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A_Jazz, i use Poker dominator to keep up with my wins/losses. I dont have PT, so I cant tell you how well they compare.

Also, why didnt anyone ever tell me the .01/.02 tables are so soft? OMG...

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We need an update, Philthy!

I can has skreneshots of grafs plz?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
LOL. I havent been keeping a graph for PS. I plan on starting one either when Im at a nice round number. Either dropping down to $30 or building it up to $35. I really hate starting a graph with an odd BR. And it would look boring, i've only played 8 events since I got the monies...lets just say its at a nice steady upward angle. (For now) From $20.64 start (thanks to some nice people) > $32.00+ upswing.

ETA: Will be starting my PS graph at $33.

Last edited:
A

AutoArt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like a pretty nice start! I'm also going from $0 on FT (currently have $.30) and still trying to build up my BR on stars (currently at $74). I've had kind of a downswing on stars lately, but it seems to have started to pick back up in the last couple of days.