Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
The truth is, I have never tried any variant of Texas holdem poker ... but I would be open to trying something that improves the game and makes it more interesting, for example ... sometimes we find ourselves in situations where we form two fullhouses at the same time ... but the opponent forms a fullhouse and the pot ends in equal parts ... it seems unfair ...

player 01 ... has 98s in hand
player 02 ... has 97s in hand

flop is: 988- Turn: 9 River: 5

In this situation the two players would have the same full-hose 99988

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 card badugi: you get 3 cards and you can draw your cards max 3 times.

the board will show 3 cards and you need to use one of them making a hand

so A234 rainbow would be the nuts like regular badugi
So a good hand is probably an instant winner and bluffing will be very common in the game.

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fruit salad: like crazy pineapple but you get 4 cards instead of 3. You give up one card on the flop and one card on the turn. Then it plays like holdem.

Omaha 321: 3 flops are dealt in a 3x3 array. 2 turns are dealt in a 2x2 array. One river card is dealt. You have to pick one of the 3 flops, one of the two turns and the river and make your best hand according to the regular Omaha 3 community plus 2 hole card rules.
All new to me!

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pot limit NLH with 5 community cards dealt individualy which account to 5 streets

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That would be really nice, I'll send a link to this thread to PS and 888. Who knows ...
This afternoon I sent the link to this thread to PS and 888, I'll update the thread if anything happens from there side.

T

technotehnoman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Blind poker!

Poker, when you not only do not see the cards of your opponents, but also your) XD

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omg so complicated :(

I suppose, but it could be simplified quite a bit - I wouldn't use points but merely 4 differnet bet sizes and be done with it. I am always looking for something that makes it interesting when there only a few of us. Straight holdem can get very boring when everyone is folding 75% of the time. This gives everyone a few hands to decide how they want to play them. Give it a try, you might like it.

Good luck.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you mean with multiple sets, I ask because "set" has its meaning in poker.

i should have set pairs of cards,
let me run an example:

Row 1: [] [] [] [] <- start here
Row 2: [] [] [] []
Row 3: [] [] [] []

Each one of those [] is a pair of cards (randomly dealt, and only 1 pair at a time),
As the host, row 1, i deal the first 2, and player(s) decide to bet or not on this, we just did a single chip.
If they skipped, i deal the second pair, etc...
They cannot skip the last one (row 1, column 4).
So assuming the player picked one of the 4 options, as the host, i will get to pick any of the three left (as my host advantage)

anyways it was something i created as a variation, i don't know about the odds, i still tinker with it at times after 3 hours of poker at live gatherings and as if they want to play something else like this.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i should have set pairs of cards,
let me run an example:

Row 1: [] [] [] [] <- start here
Row 2: [] [] [] []
Row 3: [] [] [] []

Each one of those [] is a pair of cards (randomly dealt, and only 1 pair at a time),
As the host, row 1, i deal the first 2, and player(s) decide to bet or not on this, we just did a single chip.
If they skipped, i deal the second pair, etc...
They cannot skip the last one (row 1, column 4).
So assuming the player picked one of the 4 options, as the host, i will get to pick any of the three left (as my host advantage)

anyways it was something i created as a variation, i don't know about the odds, i still tinker with it at times after 3 hours of poker at live gatherings and as if they want to play something else like this.

Forgot to mention, once all three rows have been chosen, i deal out the flop, turn, river and payout winners per row. Also tinkered with longer rows etc, other rules

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Cool

in online poker, I would ban programs that read the opponent.Learn to see the situation in the game not by numbers but by understanding the outcome of the event at the table.
I fully agree with you! It would be cool))))

L

Lexand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in online poker, I would ban programs that read the opponent.Learn to see the situation in the game not by numbers but by understanding the outcome of the event at the table.

But many players play at several tables at the same time.
It is very difficult to monitor how each player is behaving, whether playing tight or loose, at each of the tables.
The programs are an aid to those who play multiple tables.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Programs do not give a 100 percent result in the game and even interfere somewhere and you can make a lot of mistakes.

L

Lexand

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Programs do not give a 100 percent result in the game and even interfere somewhere and you can make a lot of mistakes.

But rarely will we be 100% sure playing poker. Several times we call several bets without being sure that we have the best hand.
For some recreational players who play only one or two tables at the same time, for example, ok I think an auxiliary program is not necessary, but for those who play several tables and spend several hours playing, it is even necessary to use a hud.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But rarely will we be 100% sure playing poker. Several times we call several bets without being sure that we have the best hand.
For some recreational players who play only one or two tables at the same time, for example, ok I think an auxiliary program is not necessary, but for those who play several tables and spend several hours playing, it is even necessary to use a hud.
Each player has their own truth.And it is not appropriate to argue here.If a person plays for example 20 tables at once, then this will probably help him.I think all the same programs do not allow our minds to develop so I am an opponent of programs.

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker, when you not only do not see the cards of your opponents, but also your) XD
it would give a strange effect I think, maybe do some secret raises too, so if your opponent calls and suppose he looses, then you show what she has to pay. Not to many players I'm affraid.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have a name for this game, which souds very interesting by the way.

sorry for the late reply., i dont have a name for this poker style however it could be named nl stud hold em or nl hold em stud.

T

tomatientje

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This afternoon I sent the link to this thread to PS and 888, I'll update the thread if anything happens from there side.
PS has answered the folowing, it probably looks like a standard answer, but they sent the link to the ideation team anyway.

Their reply:
-
Thank you for your comments.
We have forwarded your suggestion to our Ideation Team, who is best placed to address your comments and identify if this is something that we could implement at this time.
Rest assured that all feedback is very important to us and we consider all suggestions that are sent our way; we will inform you accordingly should it be decided that your suggestion is considered feasible.
Let us know if you have any other ideas or suggestions.
Regards,

Joao
Stars Support
-

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My ides is to play Texas hold ‘em as per usual but with a twist at the end. Have you ever wished you had played your junk hand like 92o because you would have made a full house and three players had gone all in at the river with the winning hand being a flush? Well, my idea is that any hand that goes to showdown, 5-10% of the total pot would go to whoever would have made the best hand had they played. To qualify you would have to be not sitting out and would have to show your hole cards after. That would prevent people who sit out from winning and let’s say you didn’t want to show your cards because someone bluffed you off the best hand, then you wouldn’t need to show but you wouldn’t win the cut. I think it would keep people more engaged at the table and be a bit of fun showing your 92o boat. This would be for MTTs except for the final table. Kind of like how you can show your cards after the hand on gg poker.

Top 10 Games Poker Rules - Poker Games