New Member Question

Chief Berto

Chief Berto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New guy here. Just want to ask the community some advice on getting the most out of the site? What are the things that the community suggests I look at and participate in to get the most out of cardschat? Any other advice would be great.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is hands down the best site for learning about poker. Some of the best players in all type of games that will reply with helpful information. Good luck at the tables and welcome to CC.

L

Luccasdsp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome! This site is wonderful you can learn a lot here. Explore enough, it has much relevant content and help improve your game. Hugs !!!

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
New guy here. Just want to ask the community some advice on getting the most out of the site? What are the things that the community suggests I look at and participate in to get the most out of cardschat? Any other advice would be great.

Get involved in the cardschat league when you're eligible. free poker against players that are playing their best poker and you will meet other forum members while you're at it:)

ingybingy

ingybingy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat is a great platform for poker related questions and so much more!

Chief Berto

Chief Berto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
sweet thanks guys. seems pretty legit. dont really know how I hadnt really looked into this before

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey,Chief! Welcome to CC,,,Gotta get your post count up,friend!!;) Stay active and you`ll be playing our games in no time. :rock: Peace.