New fish in the map!

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, guys! I am making 18 years now and I'm glad of become part of this family! I have been studying poker for a while, but I still a beginner... hope I can learn more with you and help where I can! I am a brazilian that dont know english very well, so I ask apologize for my vocabulary, so any correction will be welcome!

Furthermore, I would like to hear from you what is the best way to start creating a good bankroll from scratch!

Thank you! :D

LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, ACR (Americas Card Room) is great for a beginner player trying to build a bankroll from zero. They host $10 freerolls about twice an hour, all day, every day.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CC Leo! :wavey: Stay active and join our freeroll club and play for cash!! See ya around,,,,:D

Fresher1999

Fresher1999

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations on the eighteenth anniversary. Good luck.

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Happy Birthday!:icon_flowPokerStars has a school, at school 4 leagues, in each league spend freerolls every 4 hours. This is a good opportunity to learn and build a bankroll. Good luck!

ratmantoo

ratmantoo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Leomil

ACR is great -Started a few days ago and already have $2 bank roll with those $10 freerolls.
poker stars / Full Tilt tends to have alot more players in them

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welcome

good luck on the felts.....join me at acr baby:cool:

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play in various freerolls and participate in the league of poker stars. The received prize can be used for playing in MTT and other games on this site. Although you can participate in freerolls at all poker rooms. The best option than the freerolls to create an initial bankroll, I do not know. And there are also no deposit bonuses from various sites with them, too, you can start.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cannot promise you, that you will ever be able to withdraw there, but best place for training besides CC freerols is, was and will be NETBET, the forgotten portal. Welcome to the club:top:

Last edited:
Z

ZARGA123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greeting from Tunisia you could start checking the Good strategy Articles nothing is better than building solid bases and acquiring the best Poker attidues and disciplines to be a sucessfull Poker player before to start building a bankroll on different rooms just playing freerolls,the best ones are already mentionned here American Card Room, pokerstars, NetBet 888 poker and there are plenty of Brazilians here. :burnout::burnout:

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
It's great that you became a part of our Family CardsChat!
Write posts - join a freeroll club - and build your bankroll from zero :)
Good luck to you!;)

T

TheWiseWeasel

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, guys! I am making 18 years now and I'm glad of become part of this family! I have been studying poker for a while, but I still a beginner... hope I can learn more with you and help where I can! I am a brazilian that dont know english very well, so I ask apologize for my vocabulary, so any correction will be welcome!

Furthermore, I would like to hear from you what is the best way to start creating a good bankroll from scratch!

Good luck man! :)See you at tables :D

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Leomil Hello! I am also recently in CC here are all friendly and help with whatever they can! If you want to try our freerolls!? I wish you good luck at the tables and good word order!

Rvstam

Rvstam

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can advise unibet. Many freerolls. For each eliminated player you get 0.02 cents

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome Leomil to the CardsChat forum, here you will find a lot of useful information, start playing freerolls and raise the bankroll, good luck with the game!

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Welcome!
Best way to build a BR is to be active in here so that You
will qualify for the freeroll club. Cardschat private freerolls
have a much higher value than the public ones, simply because
there are usualy a lot less players in them!

You can also try to look for some no deposit bonuses
that will allow You to start playing real money games
on some poker sites without depositing!

Enjoy your CC membership !

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome on board. See you at the tables.

A

andreii955

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Come

GL man ,and come on my table
P.S. Cash game

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
welcome you can start playing the freerolls that you can make money, as you win you should invest in tournaments paid at 888 Poker is a good option with the bonuses they give you with this you can start building your bankroll

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you all guys! The freerolls will really be my way hahah! Soon or later I'll be part of the freeroll club :)See you all at the tables!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome, join pokerstar the league and participate in your school you can start a good bankroll with its different promotions. Much success in this new career that he is poker

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi Leomil, welcome to the forum.

May I suggest that when you leave a message asking questions, try using Google Translate, this tool has improved over the years and it just may help us to understand your questions more easily.

note: if you never used Google Translate, all you need to know is to choose Portuguese for your Brazilian language and English that you want to translate to.