Negreanu String Bet at WSOPE?

D

davem86

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with Mortis he knows Daneils' intention was to raise when he said i gonna pound you back anybody could interpret that as a raise.

yupp and he had the chips in hand! now if he tried to take the raise back that would be a little dif

R

rollnutilt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This was clearly a raise. I don't even know why there is discussion. The guy just didn't like the way negreanu raised.

He got offended.

LOL

:)
I agree it was clear he was making a raise and he knew it. He was just mad he lost the ruling and some chips. Stop whining and play. :p

norriscjn

norriscjn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can see both sides of it. I mean cmon there not playing for skittles here. Daniel might have said the same thing if he was in the other boat. Its all about different perspectives.

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2371224505_208c8589a1.jpg

I guess chess and checkers is a sport too? What about monopoly?

Yes, yes and yes (or should be, though cant see anyone building hotels at the olympics anytime soon)

and it was a raise, Deeb was just being Deeb (good idea to try and get a read if you ask me...)

tpb221

tpb221

Chasing Gutshots
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My 2cent worth-Deeb knew he was raising. He was just whinning.

H

Henreiman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Clearly not a string raise, Daniel is just joking around as is his style. And honestly, it's dumb to complain because he is clearly showing he has no interest in calling the raise, so even if Daniel has to just flat, a blank board = big raise from Daniel. I did find it funny that when talking to Deeb, Daniel was completely honest, but he found it necessary to change his words a bit around for the floor to make it sound more like a raise (pound it UP instead of pound you back)

S

suomicory

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree wit the coverage i find te play to mant comercials and there also not enough coverage of where the heart of pokers played the inbetwee these great hands they only cover

WSOP