Need your help Cards Chat!!

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently I've started watching streams for video games on Twitch. Where users can stream their internet hobbies such as video games, make up tutorials etc..

I stumbled across a poker stream category and it seems as though MANY players are now streaming their games on a time delay!!!! :eek::eek:

Now, I am extremely confused because here's the thing, poker is a game about information and the more you have the better edge you have. So WHY ON EARTH would users want to stream their games? I understand the need for attention and maybe it brings luck for some superstitious kinds but can anyone here in the Cards Chat community please give me a detailed answer on the positives and negatives of streaming poker cash games?

I observed this one guy who I regularly play cash games with and he is 4 tabling and streaming and writing notes about the players and in my head I am laughing my ass off so hard because I literally play with this guy all the time and I can just watch his game if I had the time and get all the information I need?! I've found out his ranges, the fact that he's actually a bit of a NIT and so much more information that I can use now in my game next session! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Im so confused!? Please help!

As always your thoughts and insights are greatly appreciated and maybe I can get some input from anyone who is an active member of streaming their games on a time delay.

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres many reasons people do this...sometimes they can make more streaming from ads etc than they do the actual poker...sometimes its attention...and some want to help others improve

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe they are being sneaky and the way they play when they stream is different. Feeding you false information.

Probably though they are making money streaming through ads or sponsors and they feel this is a bigger benefi then giving up some information. I mean, all the professionals that play on world poker tour, poker night in America, etc are always having their cards shown regularly and they still win.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Some use it to be held accountable in their own games/own minds. some do it for an extra income. some do help later on pushing coaching/stables. Some do it because they have a contract with a poker site and in return they receive kickbacks for signups ect. lots of reasons.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Недавно я начал смотреть потоки видеоигр на Twitch. Где пользователи могут транслировать свои интернет-хобби, такие как видеоигры, составлять учебные пособия и т. Д.

Я наткнулся на категорию покера и кажется, что МНОГИЕ игроки теперь проигрывают свои игры с задержкой времени !!!! :eek::eek:

Теперь я очень смущен, потому что вот что, покер - игра об информации, и тем больше у вас есть лучшее преимущество, которое у вас есть. Итак, ПОЧЕМУ НА ЗЕМЛЕ пользователи хотели бы потопить свои игры? Я понимаю необходимость внимания и, возможно, это приносит удачу некоторым суеверным видам, но может ли кто-нибудь здесь, в сообществе «Чат с карточками», дать мне подробный ответ о позитивах и негативах потоковых игр в кэш-играх?

Я наблюдал за этим парнем, с которым я регулярно играю в кэш-игры, и у него есть 4 табуляции и потоковой передачи и записи заметок о игроках, и в моей голове я очень смеюсь над своей задницей, потому что я буквально играю с этим парнем все время, и я могу просто смотри его игру, если у меня есть время и получить всю необходимую информацию? Я узнал его диапазоны, факт, что он на самом деле немного NIT и гораздо больше информации, которую я могу использовать сейчас в своей следующей игре! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Я весьма озадачен!? Пожалуйста помоги!

Как всегда ваши мысли и идеи очень ценятся, и, возможно, я могу получить от кого-либо, кто активно участвует в потоковой передаче своих игр с задержкой времени.

Hello! I also often watch the streams in Twitch, and I realized that you are a good player, and those guys who show their game in Twitch, earn money on fish, and with such as you play "0"! Good games!

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the serious poker streamers make more money from their stream than they do from poker. Some people just find it less boring to have others watch their game

J

Jkendrick888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea if you watch close enough you can find out ranges. But i doubt many players study one guys game that much. And also nowing just one guys ranges helps but is not a game changer. Especially if you are playing zoom or fastforward games. But like what has been notes above this guys are making 1000s a month off twitch. I just watched lex get over 500 subs today thats is over 1250 profit today in twitch revenue in one day.

VisionNutz

VisionNutz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great thoughts and opinions appreciated - on the contrary though this free information in an information intensive game has allowed me to adjust accordingly to opponents for sure or even just identify their playing styles!

In order to be making real bank in Twitch streaming however you really have to have a GOOD following like Lex Veldhouse who has already been in the game a tonne.