Chips
That is such a sick beat, so is that screenshot. WOW

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know you guys get sick of hearing bitching and whining,but I royally got screwed yesterday!I was playing the $100,000 tourn. on pokerstars yesterday(mainly because I placed in a qualifying tourn. the day before) and was playing pretty solid poker! When I got dealt pocket Q's in first position! I raised 3 times the big blind with one caller! Flop come 5,Q,J. I bet the pot because I had trips with only a straight draw and no flush draw to worry about. So the other guy goes all-in.I call clearly having the best hand!Well he turns over trip J's.So iam about to double up! Next card.rag. last card came up a J.Could not believe I lost with trip Q's to quad J's. I mean isn't that about a 44 to 1 shot to hit the last J in the deck. I just sat there staring at my sceen in disbelief! I was pissed the rest of the day!!:mad: :mad:

To make you feel better, he had about 4% chance to suck out (2% with 2 cards to come).

Sometimes, a runner-runner is less than 4% chance to happen. And it usually hurts more because they had so much less than you did. At least he had a set and cannot be accused of being a donk putting his chips with it.