Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It has happened to me a few times where I would be in a tournament and then I would need to leave due to some unforeseen circumstance. Usually I am in a position where if I sit out then I may just squeak into the money. However, I usually start attacking the bigger stacks a couple of times to try and double may chips to ensure I can be in the money by sitting out. This works out every 1/5 times.

Does anyone have a similar scenario?

C

cataah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i try to never have unforseen circumstances when i play a tourney.

kara260588

kara260588

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has happened to me a few times where I would be in a tournament and then I would need to leave due to some unforeseen circumstance. Usually I am in a position where if I sit out then I may just squeak into the money. However, I usually start attacking the bigger stacks a couple of times to try and double may chips to ensure I can be in the money by sitting out. This works out every 1/5 times.

Yes, I have such circumstances. And I also acted as often as you, trying to quickly increase the number of chips, and eventually lost everything. especially it was a shame when I kept in the top 3. And until the prizes had to wait very little. Now I try to just press quickly (Alt + F4) until I have done something stupid again. The truth does not always have time to do it. It's hard to do when a good hand comes.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's happened and do the same thing in a low buy in event. Not sure what else you can do. If laying in bigger events I make sure I have the time

C

caxap

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting topic. I play a chuika and most of the time I rely on bluffing, but with my hand. Aggressive game gives a lot of emotions and emotions in the soul ;-)

C

caxap

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Often very angry players who bluff use "ollin" a huge stack ... How boring! And all because of the inability to play. Personally, my opinion. :)

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

If you find yourself in multiple similar situations of having to sit out of tournaments, then you may have a larger issue with your lack of understanding of your own availability………… Just a thought…

Top 10 Games