Need Help..Appreciate it all.

O

OneSandwich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys,

I have been playing poker for a little bit of time and I believ I am pretty good. I know that I have A LOT to learn but im not your average donk. I have two main problems that I would like to learn about before I start depositing real money.

1.) bankroll Management
I have always had trouble with bankroll management. I never have enough money to really start BRM and I dont have the patience to play the lower limits when I have 50.00 I wanna go straight to the 11.00 and 15.00 buy ins.

2.) Also, I have not been able to deposit money onto poker rooms to obey what I want to have done. I know theres Backers, and no deposit bonuses out there and have some succsess with stakers...but again I always find myself having poor BRM...

Basically guys I need help on both BRM and I need to know if theres somebody out there who would know a staker or staking forums (besides NEVERBEG) that could help me build a roll. Also, if theres another way you think could help me build a roll without depositing money.

Just to let you know..This isnt a quick way to make money I do really want to learn how to play and help my situation, im not poor or begging for money so please dont think that. I just want to learn before i start playing often to make money. Thank you guys so much and any help or advice would be very much appreciated good luck at the tables!

O

OneSandwich

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls are fulled with donks and high fields. I dont believe that could ever possible help my games. I am not saying im above anybody that plays freerolls because im sure there are many freeroll players better then I.. Im just saying that I want to learn not be confronted with everybody going all in everyhand and sitting with 3 people because the rest are sitting out.

ziggymom

ziggymom

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try going to the $1 and $2 sit and goes its not that hard to do....:)

G

gtycoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chris Jesus Ferguson manage to turn playing in freerolls into $10,000+ recently. I know he's a poker pro, but regular people do win money in freerolls and they start working their way up with that. Sure it's not great poker, but you still have a chance to win a few bucks.