Music When You Play

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Under the mood...But sometimes you want silence...

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's one way to keep from getting bored, for sure. Usually it's not enough for me, lol.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Listening to music is good while playing poker. I like listening to music when I play because it helps me to relax and to have more patience because it relaxes me in between play.

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its a must

Personally I think it is a must , I have 10500 songs on my present playlist so i never run out !! no matter how many games i might play

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I never listen to music while playing. Excessive noise distracts me and prevents concentration. Silence is the best atmosphere for a focused game.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about listening to music while you play?
All or most like to listen to music, more if they have the one of their preference, but apart from this, there will be those who feel uncomfortable, the idea is to have a good time at Poker using any resource: videos, movies, chats.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, it is a unique companion during the game. Quality music helps you cover all other noises, which is good for concentration at the game.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I often listen to the radio. It all depends on my mood, but basically I like to listen to music while playing.
Good luck.

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I prefer silence around me to concentrate, when the tournament goes exciting and the longer I play

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hip-hop, electronics always goes well: D

cardartist85

cardartist85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music

Think it could be a good way to keep yourself focused and also maybe not get as off your game the time you take bad beats and need to reset without going on tilt.

B

bempassado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about listening to music while you play?

Bro, for me playing without listening music doesn't exist. I like to pit some "Lofi hiphop music or Brazilian music " and open the tables.
Poker without music is like nature without birds.
Music is life:five:

H

hanski4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personaly when i play i don’t. But i have a friend who can’t play without it

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I almost always listen to music while i play but i also like to listen to music most of the time anyway so that explains it. :D

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, sometimes it’s cool, good and relax music should be an option when you are alone

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best music depends on the situation you are in the game, if you are stressed, relaxing music, if you are winning, happy music and if you are having a great time, rock and roll baby :D

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes.
Lindsey stirling.
2CELLOS.

Timmah120

Timmah120

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online, I listen to music from my playlist (old-fashioned here: no streaming, all files on my hard drive and always full albums). Live? No music. I am 100% focused on the game, the players, and what's happening at the table. I don't even watch the TV's.

That's just me, though.

alexand8r

alexand8r

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chillout, future garage and Indian mantras! Oh yes, I love soothing music, it has some kind of magic and has a positive effect on the psyche, values and mood.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are moments when music accompanies me very well while I play poker, but at the same time I spend moments when it deconcentrates me, it takes my attention away from the game so I have to silence everything until I am back on the axis

sequoia

sequoia

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Something that will not distract, chillout radio or my playlist.

P

Pablitto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play tournaments and watching football games. Music isn't Good for me cause in playlist all of US have songs what we don't like.