Music For Poker

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there a musical theme dedicated to poker where the different emotions felt in poker are described, and if there are, what are they?

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i only know two good ones

Is there a musical theme dedicated to poker where the different emotions felt in poker are described, and if there are, what are they?

The Gambler and Bankrollbuster lol only two songs you need to know about poker lol

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on your preferences. Any music can reflect your emotions, if this music fits your mood well. Just experiment and you will find what you need.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not like listening to music while playing. Music distracts me and prevents me from concentrating. I prefer silence.

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally do not like listening to music while playing. It distracts me and that leads me to loosing my stack, which is a nuisance. I prefer quietness.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
When playing poker, I usually enjoy listening to the radio. I am a driver by profession, and on the road I also like to listen to the radio.
Good luck.

N

NDim

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can listen to music at any time. When I play poker, I want to be focused on the game.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music always calms me down and helps me stay focused. Of course, it all depends on my mood, but in most cases, I like to listen to music while playing.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to news or breakbeats. but not loud

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't listen to music while playing, it bothers me. But as far as I understood the translation, the question did not concern the music during the game, but in general the melody that conveys all the emotions during the game. Then, in this case, I recommend looking among classical music, there is not about poker, but about human passions, and they have always overwhelmed people.

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips

David Guetta is my got to music during poker grind

B

BOMDEBLEF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't usually listen to music, it goes from person to person I prefer to stay focused