Music to listen to while playing poker

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey,

Drop a list of songs you like to listen to during your poker sessions :)

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a fan of music while playing. I beter watch some youtube or play chess while on poker table.

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally like listening to Yello's music while playing.

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a fan of music while playing. I beter watch some youtube or play chess while on poker table.

Poker and chess at the same time?! Wow!!! That's a lot of brain activity at once :)

I personally like listening to Yello's music while playing.

I'll give it a listen :)

Last edited by a moderator:
abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks somthing like this

Well sometimes i have 2 mtts i have chess game and some youtube video. And drinking some tea with waffles. Normal stuff here.:cool:
And writing comments on CC also.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Good quality music, simply while playing, it is a nice backround. It is a nice mix from many songs and musics, or I leave the computer's random order!

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New country stuff like Chris Stapleton, Eric Church, Thomas Rhett, etc. Good to drink too as well.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The music I listen to during the game directly depends on my mood. So I do not have a favorite list, my list can be different every day.

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a pretty eclectic and rocking playlist on Spotify. Ill post a link. Its also subdivided into smaller lists by seat number.... For example, the playlist is "Table 35" and each seat 2-6 is a smaller part of the main list, seat 1 being the master list (I.E; Table 35 seat 3). Thanks hope you enjoy it. :thrasher::rock:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ZZdzzPA8QnPXGtstCuQhB?si=3bdfa73573b64431

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well sometimes i have 2 mtts i have chess game and some youtube video. And drinking some tea with waffles. Normal stuff here.:cool:
And writing comments on CC also.
View attachment 290171

Wow! All of these at once would be too much for my little brain lol. Your sessions seem to be so chill though. I love it :D

I have a pretty eclectic and rocking playlist on Spotify. Ill post a link. Its also subdivided into smaller lists by seat number.... For example, the playlist is "Table 35" and each seat 2-6 is a smaller part of the main list, seat 1 being the master list (I.E; Table 35 seat 3). Thanks hope you enjoy it. :thrasher::rock:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ZZdzzPA8QnPXGtstCuQhB?si=3bdfa73573b64431

Thanks for sharing :D I'll definitely give it a ear!!!

New country stuff like Chris Stapleton, Eric Church, Thomas Rhett, etc. Good to drink too as well.

Cool! I love listening to John Mayer's country/folk albums, Born & Raised and Paradise Valley, while playing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that music during the session helps to relax, shut out unnecessary noise and conversations, focus on the game and adjust the emotional state. :angel:

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always play only with music. I can’t play in silence. I only listen to metal during the session.

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alw1ys some remix electro music

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I never listen to music while playing. Music distracts me. When there is silence around me, I am much better at concentrating.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In fact, I always listen to music while playing poker and I usually prefer classical music.

Daniel_Mahcado

Daniel_Mahcado

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like listening to heavier and more agitated music to play poker.

Lately in tournaments I have heard a lot of slipknot, preferably those here:

S

StreetPhd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually don't listen to music when I'm playing poker.
I used to do that but I would lose my concentration more often.
My problem now is that because the NHL are in playoffs, I do keep the game on TV. I know it's a mistake for me so I will stick to low buy-ins and freerolls for those situations.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like to listen at low volume, more or background music. Don't much care what it is.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
During the game, I like to listen to the radio. I work as a driver and listen to the radio during my daily travels and also while playing poker.
Good luck.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I listen to music, sometimes I don't. There are days when I can watch TV while playing. It all depends on my mood. Lately, I often listen to the sounds of nature on one of my favorite YouTube channels.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do several things while playing poker.I usually watch streams or series. Very rarely halgatok music, but sometimes it comes in handy!