E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great topic

Player style

Hello, comment on what you like to do while playing poker, whether in cash or in a tournament.

Ex. I like to play poker listening to classical music and tasting a good whiskey (preferably a single malt)

I like having any kind of background noise. helps me focus. and when i drink and play i always drop down to lowest buy ins. I learned that lesson the hard way lol get drunk and then get super cocky and risk 75% of your bankroll lol thats me

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Player style

Hello, comment on what you like to do while playing poker, whether in cash or in a tournament.

Ex. I like to play poker listening to classical music and tasting a good whiskey (preferably a single malt)

Classic rock metal mixture of the wel knowns. Im a Vodka drinker and sometimes beer.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone plays differently. The main thing is that my aunt likes it :)

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mistake.The main thing is that you like it :)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also like listening to music while playing. But I am categorically against alcohol. In my opinion, alcohol weakens concentration and obscures the mind. I am against alcohol consumption.

AQA272

AQA272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen deephouse ...I can some eat while playing tournaments

KlebioLopes7

KlebioLopes7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
While playing, I listen to music, drink a lot of coffee and smoke cigarettes. I also like to play with alcohol, but usually it doesn't help me playing, but the other way around.
Also music, coffee, cigarettes only.

the coffee is good, besides being tasty, it keeps us awake in the game! haha '

KlebioLopes7

KlebioLopes7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most often, I listen to music from parallel actions. I try not to be distracted by anything during the game, so as not to lose concentration, as I often doubt my decisions. It is fun and interesting to play with alcohol, but this is more entertainment, which is not a pity for your money. Although sometimes there is success. I like to eat delicious food during the game, which is convenient to eat without looking, something like pizza.

Yes, it's true, even if poker is a hobby for me. I have plans to make a lot of money from it. So, I have to take it more seriously, about alcohol, people's senses diminish. Thank you for sharing a little bit of your experience. AAH 'can't miss the pizza! haha '

KlebioLopes7

KlebioLopes7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello in my case i don't like any distractions while playing tournaments and multiple tables, i try to keep my concentration to the maximum. if it's live money, if I can listen to music with headphones to relax.

Great! the more tables you play, the more attention you need to have. Thanks for sharing your game.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Music yes, because it is very good companion, but no drink because I want clear mind!

ComfyPanda

ComfyPanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Water mostly, but if having a relaxing session scotch goes nicely. Also I often watch pros streaming on Twitch while playing. Good source for new ideas/improvements.

MikeDTT

MikeDTT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course drinks , food and music plus alchool to get in the game for real

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would not have any alcohol for sure, not good for decision making , tv on mute in the background cup of tea and probably smoking too much from the stress 😁

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I never listen to music while playing. Music distracts me and sometimes even annoys me. I also do not drink alcohol. I am convinced that alcohol interferes with good concentration.
Good luck.

T

Tsegmed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm playing, I don't like to watch TV or listen to music. But it's okay to drink a little beer.

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think good calming and relaxing music is really great. I often listen to music to be able to enjoy a longer tournament - mainly nu jazz, lounge and so on. Drinking is important to stay focused, I personally don't like alcohol and I've even given up drinking beer. :eek:

Maiuchi

Maiuchi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that music can be inspiring and good company on many occasions during the game of poker, I do not think in the same way about alcoholic drinks, they deconcentrate and as it progresses my opening range changes which makes me take false steps. I do not recommend drinking and playing.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that alcohol and poker are incompatible things, when I drink alcohol I get aggressive and make a lot of mistakes.:)

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually have music or videos streaming in the background. I do not take it too seriously. Try audiobooks

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When you play poker for more than 7-8 hours, light, calm music helps your brain to relax a lot. The main thing is that it does not affect your optimal game.:)