Music

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you think about listening to classical music while you re playing poker? It does tremendous things for my concentration. Of course i listen to everything, even grundge but classical music is my way to go if i want really to do good at the specific tournament.

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music really helps you concentrate, and it keeps you relaxed when thing don't go your way...Any type of music helps, as long as you're enjoying it. I went through a few Beatles albums and made a final table... I didn't win, but I was calm the whole way lol.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate,I only listen music every now and then. during my poker sessions..I´ve never tried with classical music.Maybe I could give it a try.Thanks for sharing your experience,

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I choose listen classical music while I play poker. It also helps me stay focused !

A fox 666

A fox 666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They don’t argue about tastes, some like classical music, some like rock or jazz. For example, relaxing trance music, mysticism helps me concentrate.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!The taste and color of the companion is not.Everyone likes this or that note in the music.If you are inspired by this music, we are only happy for you.good luck and get all the tournaments!

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only classical .. It all depends on the taste of the person, any music that I like is well tuned to the game

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t listen to classical music, but I do listen to, blue rodeo, live, def leppord, pink Floyd, etc, helps me keep my mind free of congestion

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about listening to classical music while you re playing poker? It does tremendous things for my concentration. Of course i listen to everything, even grundge but classical music is my way to go if i want really to do good at the specific tournament.

Do you have any specific composers/musicians you prefer to listen to? Are there any instruments you prefer?

I'm very interested in music and would like to know your answers. :D

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to put my music player on random, so that style and rhythm is always changing.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes when i play i listen to music but its not classical

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well always listened to various types of more agitated songs. But recently I started putting classical music to play poker To my surprise helped a lot in my concentration.

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Electro Dance Music.
My favourite deep house, trance.

mountainfox

mountainfox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just turn on my local radio channel and listen to all kinds of music. Listening to music helps me stay focused. I just make better decisions while listening to music.

Secret Rival

Secret Rival

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Put some Frank Zappa on. He's the tops, for sure!

Any genre you want, he could do.

Surely this will help the concentration!

Love the horns :cool: