Most Hated Player

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmuth. He behaves like spoiled teenage cheerleader :)

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The most hated player for me is the one who last took my chips. Ok really, I would think Tong G is the most hated player to play against but most hated may Still be Howard lederer.

Logg

Logg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Scotty Ngyuen is someone I wouldn't want to play against. NUT NUT BABY!

Krypton173

Krypton173

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In your opinion, who is the most hated professional player and why?

Is he or she deserving of such vitriol? :eek:

I think every pro that behaves like William Kassouf or doesn't speak a word, stalls a bunch, leaves the table when the weak player is broke, etc fall into this category because 99% of the players are there to have a good time, they aren't idiots since they made it outside of poker to have the money to throw in poker and this type of pro's ruin their experience. Hence the enormous amount of private games.

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't particularly hate any player, hate is a strong word & tends to be used in the wrong context. Most of these players you see on T.V are playing up for the cameras. Acting if you wish, I can't really hate somebody based on their T.V persona. I prefer to lose respect for people/players, notably the ones that will use underhand tactics or bad etiquette, are the ones whom go down in my estimation.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Helmuth for sure is the most hated, but he's also the funniest to watch let's be honest right? he brings something else to the game and as a viewer it's fun to watch and it brings something to the tables

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players who go all in with anything regardless of cards and position end up getting lucky and winning the hand.

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest dislike is slowrollers, the nastiest players in the world.