Most Hated Player

Whaevoz

Whaevoz

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In your opinion, who is the most hated professional player and why?

Is he or she deserving of such vitriol? :eek:

hunterws

hunterws

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would dread having to play Helmuth for the simple fact he thinks he can throw tantrums and berate people. Him & I would wind up in the alley.

skoldpadda

skoldpadda

Caveman Eye Surgeon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
William Kassouf annoys me the most. Zero redeeming qualities about any of his antics. Some players are annoying to me but entertaining some of the time (Hellmuth and Matusow for example), but WK is the nut low of poker personalities to view imo.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
William kassouf hands down the most annoying poker player ever his ignorance has no end just like his mouth constantly yapping! I turn off televised events when he’s featured I can’t stand him

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never say that any players are hated, but rather difficult players like those who keep going all-in even if they don't have any game in their hand.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Tony G. as he does not have respect for others and insults the person. Will Kassouf was mostly loud and gloating about hands and the poker being played - still very annoying though.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony G. he doesn't play poker, he plays Tony G. I wish someone would tell him all his bad qualities as he often does to others

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
sorry but this made me LOL for real.. thanks ;)

I would dread having to play Helmuth for the simple fact he thinks he can throw tantrums and berate people. Him & I would wind up in the alley.

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G is fun, i dont know why people hate him, he says he likes to be like that in the poker table.

I dont know who to pick because i never play with them, but in live poker on my city i will pick a few.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think Doug Polk gets a lot of disdain, because he is usually blunt with his opinions and is not afraid to go against the crowd.

Sivraj

Sivraj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't stand Phil Hellmuth. I respect his accomplishments but can't stand his bitchy antics.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phill Hellmuth, I don't like his attitude when he's playing poker. He looks arrogant.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Kasouf for his provocative disrespectfull speach , also Howard lederer for the Full tilt thing ...

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to have to say Tony G. I don't like him and if I don't like him then nobody should.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In your opinion, Tony G for sure

C

CourtJester

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly anyone who trash talks I dislike. I prefer to lift people up rather than tear them down.

I had a guy call me a "trash player" today in fact. I just sent him a smile emoji and waited for him to bust out. And just like that the negativity was gone!

filippfilm

filippfilm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In your opinion, who is the most hated professional player and why?

Is he or she deserving of such vitriol? :eek:

For me, the most hated player is a maniac who constantly twists me on good cards and I have to fold good hands to punish him later, but this does not always work out since good cards do not always come and sometimes I have to play coin with such players :jd4::):jd4:

S

sharonsway

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Most hated player and why

I personally cannot stand Phil Hellmuth because of the way he berates players for their decisions. Everyone is entitled to his or her own way of playing. Sometimes it wins and sometimes not, but because my choice is not personally yours or because I won with it, does not give you the right to cuss at me or behave less than civil to me. I cannot stand him.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is the nastiest professional poker player

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A difficult question. This should be asked from professional players. I doubt that they experience strong emotions, like hatred, because for a successful game it is worth staying calm.

C

cgcon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Phil Hellmuth is the most hated. Btw Howard Lederer was in 2011 when FTP closes.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmuth is a great player, that's for sure, but I have serious doubts if it's his strategy (be annoying) or if he's really boring (he's very convincing if is strategy :rolleyes:)